OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

So last year I got unemployment I see that the relief pass in the house I heard that they pass that the first 10,000k earned last year would be tax free? I heard a lot ppl who were unemployment now owed

In Texas UI is not earned income, but still have to opt in to taxes being withheld. Most people didn't know to withheld taxes, so now they owe. Not sure if eveey state does this.

ALSO: Just sent my app for EIDLtargetadvance. I'll have an answer in no less than 21 days. 🤞 Need that 9k plus J Biddy's stimmy. PS5, 75"+ TV, update my office tech, and remodel some of my home/pay off my car. If approved, I'm taking the rest of the year off. :nerd:

Last edited:
So for that new children’s tax it’s literally just a check every month? It doesn’t come in your tax return or something?

Filed my taxes last Sunday and my CA state refund went into my account last night :smokin
Federal refund says it should be in my account on Tuesday.

In Texas UI is not earned income, but still have to opt in to taxes being withheld. Most people didn't know to withheld taxes, so now they owe. Not sure if eveey state does this.

ALSO: Just sent my app for EIDLtargetadvance. I'll have an answer in no less than 21 days. 🤞 Need that 9k plus J Biddy's stimmy. PS5, 75"+ TV, update my office tech, and remodel some of my home/pay off my car. If approved, I'm taking the rest of the year off. :nerd:

I checked for mine. Never received the email. My neighbor did. Good luck i hope it goes well. 9k would be a dope 🔥🔥🔥🔥

A lot of this stimulus stuff is all tax credit based. Be careful out there. My state is saying if you make below what’s equivalent to $15/hr, you will receive a state tax credit in excess of $500-$600 for 2021 tax season, redeemed in 2022.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom