OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

TurboTax may be backed up

It says my federa tax return was accepted but not my state. I checked the status of my state return via the state website and said it was issued yesterday and shall be credited to me within 10 days.

i saw #bringbackdonaldtrump trending recently... between gas and stocks... i hope them dems do some good stuf soon... choosing to start another military conflict instead of helping people isn't sitting well with me...

Nah, let’s change that to open season at the polls and front their *** the **** on out THE RIGHT WAY...by voting...

If they didn’t gerrymander and openly try to suppress votes like the bitter sore losers they are, I would be fine with that.

But since they aren’t. I don’t feel bad if anything crazy happens to them. I just wish the softball game shooter was more effective if anything.

It says the longest it will take 3 weeks so it “should” come soon for y’all

I don’t believe that is correct. Your dependents are eligible no matter the income. The income limits only affect the stimulus that the tax payer receives.
Dependents will not receive any stimulus if the tax filer doesn’t qualify unless you don’t claim them on your 2021 taxes. Then they can file their own taxes for 2021 and receive the credit.

Dependents will not receive any stimulus if the tax filer doesn’t qualify unless you don’t claim them on your 2021 taxes. Then they can file their own taxes for 2021 and receive the credit.

Guess they did change it up this time around. ☹️ Thanks for the clarification. This sucks for my kids.

So when we getting this 1400.00
Now? :lol:

1587950748410-png.2722105

Senate Version of Bill

Biden backs the income adjustment and said they’ll probably have to do the minimum wage adjustment on a separate bill anyhow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom