OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Looks like republicans are doing their best just to stall everything. They don’t have the power to stop it but want to at least slow it down. To the “both sides” people on here..... explain

Please explain how the gas prices are on Biden even though we know oil is a commodity that is traded on the open market....

I'm dying to know.

Gas prices literally fluctuate regardless of who is in office. Don't waste your time with that MAGA lame.

156562633_10158975106402017_1291249894597361124_n.jpg

Very. Which pretty much reaffirms what we already know. They don’t care about us working class folks.
I can only imagine how it would’ve been if the house was majority Republican.
We’ve seen what happens when things are majority Republican. They literally laugh and move on

Damn, I was trying to get a status update of the reading and R's walked out during the reading.

Man, wtf is up with this BS. Wasting people's time in providing help for those in need.

Theyre now arguing if Manchin will support 300 dollar extended UI benefits even though the proposal was 400... lol wut?

Dems are cowards, Sleepy Joe where you at breh?

Theyre now arguing if Manchin will support 300 dollar extended UI benefits even though the proposal was 400... lol wut?

Dems are cowards, Sleepy Joe where you at breh?

The Senate wants $300 till September while the House wants $400 till August. I believe they're trying to incorporate a tax break on top of that $300 as well. It's all semantics at this point. Amazing how ****ed up politics really is.

The Senate wants $300 till September while the House wants $400 till August. I believe they're trying to incorporate a tax break on top of that $300 as well. It's all semantics at this point. Amazing how ****ed up politics really is.
Essentially, and I’m simplifying a lot, but it’s either now or later, but their inability to agree turns that into never, which is what the republicans want.

Backing a GOP amendment from a R that would still vote No on the bill anyways

certified **** show

Kyrsten Karen Sinema needs her *** primaried in 2024...especially after showing her whole *** today on the Senate floor.

I believe they’re saying they will be out of session in august, so they want it extended to September. That’s where the big fight is. They don’t want there to be a lapse when all of this expires in august, so they’re pushing for less and a month later.
It also appears the first $10,200 of unenmployment will be non taxable. So that’s a big come up come tax time too.

Its not a whole lot but I’m hearing some cleared $40k on unemployment and we’re shocked at their tax bill this year. So there’s relief for them too. For those grinding at minimum wage, keep your head up.

BS how a married couple with no kids making $150k gets the full $2800 but a married couple making $160k with kid(s) and/or dependents gets a big **** you. **** Senate Majority Leader Manchin. Biden’s no spine *** too smh.

Last edited:
I believe they’re saying they will be out of session in august, so they want it extended to September. That’s where the big fight is. They don’t want there to be a lapse when all of this expires in august, so they’re pushing for less and a month later.
It also appears the first $10,200 of unenmployment will be non taxable. So that’s a big come up come tax time too.

Its not a whole lot but I’m hearing some cleared $40k on unemployment and we’re shocked at their tax bill this year. So there’s relief for them too. For those grinding at minimum wage, keep your head up.

RELIEF FOR THIS YEARS TAXES OR NEXT YEAR? CAUSE I ALREADY FILLED...

I need details on how he’s phasing out the 1.4K for people making over $80,000. Everywhere I’ve heard says it’s being phased out “faster” than other stimmy checks

I need details on how he’s phasing out the 1.4K for people making over $80,000. Everywhere I’ve heard says it’s being phased out “faster” than other stimmy checks

though i heard 80k is the cut off. starts phasing down after $75k

though i heard 80k is the cut off. starts phasing down after $75k

That's gonna be a quick phase out. By $77/$78K people will be down to a $700 payment or less. The argument is unemployment now so they'll continue that through that the weekend to stall and then agree.

Back
Top Bottom