OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew I wasn't crazy and the ESPN was giving us ****ty definition Pac 12 game broadcasts.

ESPN wrote on Sunday to tell me it is not at all happy with me. To that, I said “great.” Because the sports network and I now feel exactly the same about each other.

Like a lot of you, I attempted to tune into Saturday night’s Oregon-Washington State game to see what was happening in Eugene. It was a big Pac-12 game and Oregon won 38-24. During the game I tweaked the television settings, fiddled with the cables, rebooted it all and then checked social media where I learned we were all getting a low-definition broadcast that would have made 1988 proud.

ESPN didn’t like my column about it.

All I did was write a Sunday piece headlined, “Pac-12 deserves better than ESPN’s fuzzy, low-budget broadcast.” Multiple sources told me ESPN sent a sub-standard production truck to Eugene and had only six cameras working the game. It also employed a back-up spotter with the on-air crew and didn’t have a stage manager present.

Please don’t fix it. In fact, please broadcast all future A&M games in a similar resolution until Zach Calzada loses his job.

Late pass but Texas really lost to Kansas.....at home? :wow: :sick:

Sark and dem boys really "down bad"

It’s not going to happen at UW and probably shouldn’t but Helfrich deserves another chance at one of these PAC 12 jobs IMO.

At the beginning of the season some of those names that was on the hot seat is not even on it now like Jim Harbaugh who’s about to get 10 wins if he beats Maryland and Chip Kelly who got UCLA to a bowl game and might beat USC. I said might beat them.

Meh, they're kids/young adults.

Some things we take too seriously these days. I'm not mad at it
I posted it because Mullen is dancing in the middle. I don't mind the kids dancing after coming back from 2-3 scores down vs Sanford, especially after the tumultuous couple of weeks they've had. I even understand Mullen trying to keep their energy up and celebrate with them because they fought to the end.

I'm still gonna get these jokes off at MVP MVP though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom