OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be some steam picking up locally that Riley is going to take the LSU gig.

Take it for what it’s worth.

That vibes with the $96M number the insider was throwing around yesterday, except he said $8M for 12 years. That would be $12M for 8 which is a little OD for a state public school system that's supposed to be in debt (I know football money doesn't come from the same pot but yikes optics.)

Last edited:
If Cincy does win out and ends up meeting Georgia, I really hope they don't get caught up in trying to play conventional football.

So is Scott Frost actually still a good coach and Nebraska is just a hopeless situation? Or was he just "G5 Good" at UCF and nothing more, like a lot of coaches.

He could have stayed at UCF and then had his pick of whatever Top-10 job would become open at some point

So is Scott Frost actually still a good coach and Nebraska is just a hopeless situation? Or was he just "G5 Good" at UCF and nothing more, like a lot of coaches.

He could have stayed at UCF and then had his pick of whatever Top-10 job would become open at some point

UF probably about to goof and do the same with Napier.

denzel-vodka.gif

This sounds dumb but they weren’t terrible this year if you look at a lot of the scores in their games. I believe each was decided by 7-10 people points. Doesn’t excuse their season but that’s the one small bright spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom