OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn manufactured a way to lose this game. Not a really big deal though, Georgia is going to handle business next week.

Georgia's defense is light years better than Auburn's. Literally better at every single position , there isn't a player on Auburn's defense that would start a UGA and they were able to completely manhandle Alabama. Imagine if Auburn had any type of offense. Now it looks like Alabama's starting running back Brian Robinson will be hobbled, or may not play next week at all.

I think Georgia wins 34-14

Auburn manufactured a way to lose this game. Not a really big deal though, Georgia is going to handle business next week.

Georgia's defense is light years better than Auburn's. Literally better at every single position , there isn't a player on Auburn's defense that would start a UGA and they were able to completely manhandle Alabama. Imagine if Auburn had any type of offense. Now it looks like Alabama's starting running back Brian Robinson will be hobbled, or may not play next week at all.

I think Georgia wins 34-14

Y’all better beat the brakes off them

Find it hard to believe that OU wouldn’t match that. They have the cash.

Also people on Twitter keep talking about how Louisiana is better than Oklahoma for recruiting which is true but people really forget that Oklahoma doesn’t rely on the state for recruits, the school is literally 3 hrs away from DFW (same time/distance as Austin) so they’ve always gotten tons of Texas recruits.

I mean I guess in Louisiana you don’t have another P5 school to compete with but I really don’t think LSU is THAT much better than OU from a recruiting standpoint.

I grew up in Texas and went to a HS that produces 4-5 stars on a pretty regular basis so that’s just my outdated opinion :lol:

Last edited:
I'd take Franklin in a heartbeat up here
sadcam.png

LSU backed up a brink's truck and everyone knows and is trolling OU about it.

They a
Find it hard to believe that OU wouldn’t match that. They have the cash.

Also people on Twitter keep talking about how Louisiana is better than Oklahoma for recruiting which is true but people really forget that Oklahoma doesn’t rely on the state for recruits, the school is literally 3 hrs away from DFW (same time/distance as Austin) so they’ve always gotten tons of Texas recruits.

I mean I guess in Louisiana you don’t have another P5 school to compete with but I really don’t think LSU is THAT much better than OU from a recruiting standpoint.

I grew up in Texas and went to a HS that produces 4-5 stars on a pretty regular basis so that’s just my outdated opinion :lol:
OU job is better if you ask me.

James Franklin 7-12 in his last 19 conference games against teams not named Rutgers and apparently every school opening in the country wants him

Dude ain't it but he gets credit for cleaning up the Pedo mess Joe Pedo left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom