OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
nako xl nako xl Slovis still looking at Pitt? Sounds like Calzada is looking there too.
Slovis hasn’t publicly said where he’s going but pitt makes sense for non football reasons.

I heard a Cal rumor but they suck so I don’t know that he would go there.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne who has a higher ceiling between Ojabo and Hutch?

OJabo

I honestly think they are both going to work out well but Ojabo is younger and has only been playing football for a handful of years. Some guys on the team were playfully making fun of him a couple of weeks ago because he was asking what the purpose of a QB kneel was, which shows how new he is to the game still.

He’s a former hoops guy from Scotland who went to the same HS as Odafe Oweh, and decided to make the same transition when he saw Odafe’s success.

time flies

Just another bad decision by a young man. Sad

I was about to say… why on earth is he entering the draft?
A lot of these dudes make up their minds prior to the season that they're going to go. Steele actually didn't have a terrible year but he's not going to be a day 1 or 2 pick.

Before you all troll again because of what Bobby Layne Bobby Layne said last time he ALSO claimed he got his draft grades back already (same thing Slovis said) and that's good enough for him to bet on himself.

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 2.16.18 PM.png

You *******s are gonna have me including a bibliography in every post now.

Last edited:
He’s probably getting draft grades from agents, coaching/FO connects, etc. All Bobby is saying is the official NFL draft grades haven’t come out yet and he’s right about that. They only give 1st, 2nd or return to school for sure.

Damn I was just thinking when was the last time any of our squads won a natty? We might be the most washed thread on NT :smh:

Good thing aepps20 aepps20 has his Bearcats, Crimson tide, Dawgs, and wolverines in the running

Only thread on NT without a Buncha frontrunning **** talking weirdos who have never been to the city the team they root for plays in.

I’m moving back to Houston this summer and fully intend on switchin’ teams if Jimbo can win a Natty :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Obviously kidding. I’m going down with the ship If it sinks in Tally 🤷🏻‍♂️😭

I’m moving back to Houston this summer and fully intend on switchin’ teams if Jimbo can win a Natty :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Obviously kidding. I’m going down with the ship If it sinks in Tally 🤷🏻‍♂️😭
Wait til Jimbo ****s around and steals Boutee out from under Bama’s nose. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom