OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anesthesia always scared the hell out of me. Fortunate enough to never have to go under until about 6 months ago. Terrified for hours prior.

Woke up feeling phenomenal. That propofol was something else. I see why Michael Jackson was hooked

Could never imagine going under for cosmetic reason. It ain't worth it.

Anesthesia always scared the hell out of me. Fortunate enough to never have to go under until about 6 months ago. Terrified for hours prior.

Woke up feeling phenomenal. That propofol was something else. I see why Michael Jackson was hooked

Could never imagine going under for cosmetic reason. It ain't worth it.
Exactly. I had surgery 11 years ago. I was good until a day or so before the procedure. I cried like a baby because it was my first time and what if something happened while I was in surgery. That why I smdh at people getting cosmetic surgeries for no reason

Harbaugh used to do this a lot at Stanford back in the day.
Yeah it reminded me of some of the “man ball” Harbaugh and Shaw unbalanced formations. I forget what kitschy nickname Harbaugh used to give the 3 back one.

1640156520739.jpeg

stanford.0.png

1640156931557.png

What are the NCAA rules around a second transfer? Do you have to sit out a year if he's transfer a second time?

How does the grad transfer work along with that? You still get that immediately even if you transferred once previously, correct?

How do noskey noskey and MVP MVP feel about this?
Having never seen Miller throw a ball - I'm excited to have an upgrade from Emory. AR15 and Miller will hopefully be good for pushing each other, tho I'm sure Richardson was banking on the starting spot once Emory left. I'll have a stronger opinion once we get thru spring.

A&M backing out of the Gator Bowl due to COVID issues

Also see: We don't have a healthy quarterback for this game so **** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom