OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro I didn't mean to rattle your cage
Rattle my cage? :lol: It's the internet. You're new here.

Hadn't realized you were a ITS A CULT! SHEEP HUMPERS! AGGY! LITTLE BROTHER! guy... It's weird. And in my experience it's usually the guys never went to class at UT and get things like their COVID updates and political news on Twitter and Facebook that be poppin' off weird like that on message board.

But do you.

The theater that has tables like a sports bar around me and a full menu does that every Sunday for Vikings games, I don’t really want to pay an entry fee to watch a team I can watch for free with roommates or friends doe

Am I the only one who hates watching my squad with other people around?

I about gave my b*tch *** brother in law a two piece and a biscuit a couple years ago when he kept making remarks while I was watching

Very proud of you. He deserved it. hopefully you worked off of da jab in da early rounds.

I about gave my b*tch *** brother in law a two piece and a biscuit a couple years ago when he kept making remarks while I was watching
Hate watching games with people who always say **** requiring a response and when you don’t respond, they repeat it until you do. ****’s mad annoying.

I've been there.

Stopped throwing big sports viewing gatherings after the USC debacle against Vince. Went huge and was so confident the entire game until the last minute. Shattered every piece of glass in site and left my own house for 5 hours. Came back and the 1 dude who I didnt need to be there was still chillin. He was waiting to see my anguish. BA

I've been there.

Stopped throwing big sports viewing gatherings after the USC debacle against Vince. Went huge and was so confident the entire game until the last minute. Shattered every piece of glass in site and left my own house for 5 hours. Came back and the 1 dude who I didnt need to be there was still chillin. He was waiting to see my anguish. BA

AND THISSSSSSS was the night we became friends. Amazing party.

I've been there.

I had the pleasure of watching this year's Florida vs. LSU game among friends. Great time. 10 out of 10, would do again. Never heard someone claim they "actually didn't really care because it's Lakers season" so fast in my life.

I haven't been following the NBA this year, how are the Lakers doing?

AND THISSSSSSS was the night we became friends. Amazing party.

tailgate-football.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom