OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next in the lineage of overrated USC QBs for you to hype up :pimp:
We’ll revisit that comment after Jaden Rashada commits to Oregon and you have to scrape the bottom for your next “actually HE’S the best QB this cycle.”

We’ll revisit that comment after Jaden Rashada commits to Oregon and you have to scrape the bottom for your next “actually HE’S the best QB this cycle.”
Rashada bag shopping I still want him to be the guy but it just isn’t going to happen. I’m not the spin master you are Mr. Jadyn Davis is better than Raiola :lol:

Rashada bag shopping I still want him to be the guy but it just isn’t going to happen. I’m not the spin master you are Mr. Jadyn Davis is better than Raiola :lol:
Pretty sure you thought Rashada was a silent commit a page ago. At least you still got the two best QBs in the ACC on your roster.

That’s a tough one between Bama and LSU

D78I2PPW4AEb2a0.jpg

I love Rashada.

Pretty sure you thought Rashada was a silent commit a page ago. At least you still got the two best QBs in the ACC on your roster.
Rashada gonna get a bag and he deserves it.

Hope it ends up being from A&M. BACK UP THE BRINKS TRUCK FULL OF OIL.

Recruiting is fluid. Commits don’t mean **** until pen hits paper. You think Sam Hartman is better than TVD :lol:. Should probably save the rankings for other people.

I love Rashada.

Rashada gonna get a bag and he deserves it.

Hope it ends up being from A&M. BACK UP THE BRINKS TRUCK FULL OF OIL.
He’s definitely about to get a bag and his family knows it. When a 5 star kid is listing new schools every week, then you already know what’s up :lol:. I’m happy these kids are getting paid though I am not mad one bit.

Seeing Chris Paul get absolutely demoralized in a game 7 at home almost made me cum in my pants. Seeing Spencer ****ing Dinwiddie take it all the way (after not showing up in the playoffs at all) took me there.

Dinwiddie :emoji_fire: … former cu buff 🦬

Agiye Hall already off UT's official roster and took all his Texas stuff off his socials... :lol: :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom