OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes.

So Weigman’s a first round pick and Max Johnson’s AT WORST a 2nd or 3rd round pick?
Max Johnson’s a better thrower today than Mond ever was.

If Max isn’t a Day 2 guy something went wrong somewhere.

Max Johnson’s a better thrower today than Mond ever was.

If Max isn’t a Day 2 guy something went wrong somewhere.
giphy.gif

I dunno why Jimbo got dubbed the QB Whisperer, but turning EJ Manuel and Christian Ponder into first rounders was a work of art. Lincoln’s been incredible with Baker, Jalen, and Kyler…but what happened with his first fully-developed project (Rattler)?

But are we really just gonna act like USC is some breeding ground for successful NFL QBs? First rounders or not, neither school has had huge success pumping out NFL stars at the position.

As a buckeye fan I can’t bash ANY school for putting bust QBs in the NFL :lol:

Honestly, this is hilarious. Dude is down bad.

“It’s clear that UCLA and USC made a decision for short-term financial gain at the expense of their student-athletes,” Pac-12 commissioner George Kliavkoff told The Athletic on Friday. “It’s 100 percent clear to me. It’s really unfortunate, and I think they are already regretting it, given the pushback that they’ve gotten from almost every corner of their communities. I think they will regret it more as time goes on.”

Can't wait for lying season to start this week.

We gotta figure out a game for the thread to play similar to what these podcasts all do.

In thread gentleman's avy/sig bets? some sort of pick em pool? A player or team draft?

We gotta figure out a game for the thread to play similar to what these podcasts all do.

In thread gentleman's avy/sig bets? some sort of pick em pool? A player or team draft?

You running this?

I’ll start our first bet off

JSN puts up better numbers than Jordan Addison

The Caleb Williams 3 Heisman campaign will
start by the end of the week.

I’ll start our first bet off

JSN puts up better numbers than Jordan Addison
They were close last year weren't they? I think Addison had more TDs but JSN had more yards?

Considering USC has the better receiving corps so less targets to go around, and they'll face better pass defenses, I don't think that's an outrageous statement.

Hating *** swendro swendro would take that bet though.

They were close last year weren't they? I think Addison had more TDs but JSN had more yards?

Considering USC has the better receiving corps so less targets to go around, and they'll face better pass defenses, I don't think that's an outrageous statement.

Hating *** swendro swendro would take that bet though.
It’s kinda saying a lot if JSN had more yards last year with Olave and Wilson still there while Addison was the main guy at Pitt. I believe their yardage was within 20-30, with JSN edging him out. Addison had 8 more touchdowns I believe (17 to 9)

They have the better receiving corps this year?

Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom