OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The **** was that. He really tried to run for it? Lol
leroy-jenkins-world-of-warcraft.gif

It was couple plays in this Bama/Florida game that was important but that early missed extra point, damn can't do it against this team. Roll Tide though.

This team is complacent as hell right now and if things don’t change, we will not make it to ATL
Who in the West is gonna keep them out?

A&M’s offensive line isn’t there yet. Defense is elite. But no faith they’ll score enough.

Not convinced on Ole Miss yet, either.

Ole miss gonna win some games but not the one in Tuscaloosa.

Last edited:
interested in seeing more from myles Murphy from Clemson and North Carolina

nice catch and run by downs.

I need to experience Happy Valley one day. As well as VTech, but then I'll leave the game once kick off starts.

Kinda think we’re overselling Georgia’s separation from the pack.

It's still The first month of the season and we don't know nearly enough about most teams. I don't think Alabama is nearly that far ahead of the pack either. They got a lot of love for dominating Miami. A couple of weeks later, now we realize that Miami is bad. Georgia got a lot of love for dominating Clemson and now we're starting to realize that Clemson is average.

Ohio State and Oklahoma both have major flaws as well. There just might not be a dominant team in college football this season.

Those last two minutes in the bama/florida game was real suspect. They killed two minutes in like two plays it felt rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom