OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolden should bulk up a bit and see if he can make it as RB.

He’s at his best when Bama got him on LB’s and S’s. It’s not going to happen as a WR.

Bama losing their top 3? Sheesh.

I’m sure they’ll get better but those receivers they had out there in the Natty were meh. Probably all freshman too though

I’m sure they’ll get better but those receivers they had out there in the Natty were meh. Probably all freshman too though
All freshmen and all 5 stars. Also all about 6'3 and can run. The moment was too big for them Monday and they pissed down their legs, but in a couple of years we're gonna be talking about the monsters they have out there at each wide out position.

Side note, is Demond Demas the biggest Hudl bust ever? I actually can't remember the last A&M WR that's lived up to his hype since Mike Evans left. Did Christian Kirk?

All freshmen and all 5 stars. Also all about 6'3 and can run. The moment was too big for them Monday and they pissed down their legs, but in a couple of years we're gonna be talking about the monsters they have out there at each wide out position.

They also hadn’t worked with Bryce all season - timings were all out of whack

might be the first time in a long time where the "next" group has been this weak at Bama.

Perfect spot for a top notch WR to transfer to. Surprised we haven't seen any.

They also hadn’t worked with Bryce all season - timings were all out of whack
Yup. Timing and releases were so on point with Jamo and Metchie too, but the freshmen were running into each other on routes and stumbling to get off presses and just not smooth like Bryce has been used to. Jimbo and co mentioned how, for a pass heavy offense, you can't run the same plays you want to either with those players in.

---

10856531.jpeg

Rutgers gotta get one for New York.

The only acceptable answer is Texas A&M if we’re being honest.
So **** y’all , all of y’all. If y’all don’t like me, blow me.
Side note, is Demond Demas the biggest Hudl bust ever? I actually can't remember the last A&M WR that's lived up to his hype since Mike Evans left. Did Christian Kirk?
Didn’t play as a senior. Barely played as a junior. Was lazy and not bought in as a true freshman.

Needed a ton of work and just wasn’t ready.

They two best receiver prospects they’ve probably ever recruited are in this ‘22 class.

And yes, Christian Kirk without question lived up to his hype at A&M. He was unreal.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You've been watching too much coach 30
" Not really an athlete"

might be the first time in a long time where the "next" group has been this weak at Bama.

Perfect spot for a top notch WR to transfer to. Surprised we haven't seen any.

I don't see Alabama rolling into next season with the guys they currently have on the roster. Bama is going to hit the portal and find another top receiver. Last year, they lost two first-round receivers and were able to get Williams out of the portal. They've already upgraded at corner and running back with Ricks and Gibbs

Every receiver in the country is going to want to play with the Heisman trophy winner.

What’s the last Jimbo Fisher WR you remember being ultra productive in college? There’s probably your answer.

Side note but I definitely thought Jalen Preston was the one. Anias Smith wasn’t better than him in HS but in college it hasn’t been close he’s been the better guy.

Side note but I definitely thought Jalen Preston was the one. Anias Smith wasn’t better than him in HS but in college it hasn’t been close he’s been the better guy.
Jalen just has no agility. Might be the fastest straight line runner at receiver on the roster but he’s got no wiggle and he’s bad in traffic. It’s wild.

What’s the last Jimbo Fisher WR you remember being ultra productive in college? There’s probably your answer.
Probably Kenny Shaw and Rashad Greene? Guess Travis Rudolph from that era too. None of those were high upside guys though. Low ceiling, high floor dudes with low end NFL talent.

He’d apparently been telling players and staff he was just using them until he got an NFL HC gig in a couple of years. Which… What NFL job Todd?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom