Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

i mean his son got knocked down and his first words are “wtf are you doing, take him out already” :lol:
No, his first words were “relax, slow down”

and immediately followed with that comment

84BA216B-5DD8-4D8B-A64F-ABED86ABEBBD.gif

Lopez probably thought he won 10 rounds because his lying father was telling him he won after every round.

You can't think you won a fight by 10 - 2 when there were no questions you lost yhe championship rounds.

Lopez probably thought he won 10 rounds because his lying father was telling him he won after every round.

You can't think you won a fight by 10 - 2 when there were no questions you lost yhe championship rounds.

truth

honestly couldn’t be worse words coming from a corner.. gotta be 100% honest with your fighter

HELL of a fight though. They obviously gotta run it back

Teo was doing good when he got the knockdown... i thought he would end it after that but him losing both the 11 & 12 really made him lose the fight

He was concussed is what it seemed like :lol:

Looking at it now they ain’t running it back and Eddie Hearn is gonna make sure Haney becomes undisputed if he gets through Diaz. It’s too easy of a fight to make now on DAZN/Matchroom and Kambosos wants it.

figueroa is like a video game where you just button smash x to punch as fast and as much as possible

i had it a draw, very tough to score

i have no issue on who won but two judges with an 8-4 seems a little obscene

My exact thoughts. Honestly wasn't watching the fight in its entirety, but from the bits and pieces i did see, i thought brandon edged it.

8 4 is a bit ridiculous

Ive been watching boxing for a good min but never noticed this. Is it normal to give a 10-9 rd even with a kd? Feldman and trella both gave those scores to kambosos in rd 1.

Always thought a single kd was an automatic 10 8

Ive been watching boxing for a good min but never noticed this. Is it normal to give a 10-9 rd even with a kd? Feldman and trella both gave those scores to kambosos in rd 1.

I've seen Marquez get a 9-10 round after getting knocked down. He dominated the round besides getting dropped

My first time seeing that personally

that’s rare to happen… not sure what the scorecards were during Fury Wilder 1… but I felt that would have been a 10-9 round on rd 12 as well.

Nope, it's not normal. It can happen but the fighter who gets dropped has to really dominate the rest of the round. Like, to the point he's going to knock the other guy out.

Back
Top Bottom