Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

"If we were to ever see floyd get smothered AND lose a fight, it's going to be this one."

Their size difference is a fact, not asinine.
Anything can happen in a ring is a fact, not asinine.
The likelihood of floyd losing is zer0 to crumbs, is a fact not asinine.

& dont be asinine and take a selective piece of this post to quote & turn it as if I'm for Paul. Because that's not a fact.

Doesn't even deserve the payday. He should be getting KO'ed by some journeyman.

they're never gon' take those type of fights

dude wants retired MMA fighters to box with him or it has be a huge payday like floyd-type of fight to make it worth it

there's no $$$ in them getting KO'd by an amateur or up and comer, no matter what they say, they're just in it for the money

liek dude challenge usman but he knows danas not having that so he can point the blame on someone else

Mayweather will continue to come back and steal money (50Ms and more) as long as his reflexes and body are just alright, he stays in the gym and they wanna pay him.

I ain't even mad at him. you would do the same for 45 minutes of work...

plus he isnt goign to take the fight if he knows there's even a slight risk of losing so you know dudes just gon' play with these wannabes

What a disappointing career.

Apparently she'd just told him she was pregnant w/ his child, too :smh:

Meanwhile, on a much lighter note, watching this Arreola-Ruiz stream and I really wanna go see a card at Home Depot/Stub Hub/Dignity Health/WhateverIt'llBeCalledInTwoYears Park someday. That place has always looked like an amazing boxing venue.

That was hard to watch. Weird style that was non effective. Have no idea who approved that. But felt bad when he was throwing up blood

Ruiz just had a terrible round. He better be careful after that knockdown and pressure.

Back
Top Bottom