Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Billy better not be on the ropes or it’s gonna end quick. He better not exchange with Canelo or it’s gonna end quick. He won’t counter punch him or it’ll end quick. This going all 12 with him running the entire fight. I’m expecting a snooze fest smh

Billy better not be on the ropes or it’s gonna end quick. He better not exchange with Canelo or it’s gonna end quick. He won’t counter punch him or it’ll end quick. This going all 12 with him running the entire fight. I’m expecting a snooze fest smh
I think in the early rounds, BJ might try to exchange... and once he feels the power, the marathon will start lol

That whole scuffle can very well be staged.

But if it ain't staged then...

A. Jake's generation is all about doing clown ish for internet clout, so they dont understand that snatching a grown man's hat of his head doesnt fly.

B. Floyd cant be TOO mad cause he knew what he was gettin himself into when he signed up to be a part of the Paul Brother circus.

That whole scuffle can very well be staged.

But if it ain't staged then...

A. Jake's generation is all about doing clown ish for internet clout, so they dont understand that snatching a grown man's hat of his head doesnt fly.

B. Floyd cant be TOO mad cause he knew what he was gettin himself into when he signed up to be a part of the Paul Brother circus.

if it aint fake, then he just put his bro in a death sentence but itll set-up them fighting where he too will get knock the f out

1620350328241.png

Back
Top Bottom