Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

I have a feeling Ryan's reason is contractual related. Other than that he needs to get it in and get his fades in. Him and Gervonta can be the next floyd & manny when it comes to hype/build up/attention/ & their biggest projected pay day.

This is going to be interesting. Logan is 6'2. His going to gave a height and weight advantage. If we were to ever see floyd get smothered AND lose a fight, it's going to be this one.

As a fan I hope Floyd wins another one though. It'll be a nice win due to the size disadvantage & to shut these paul sisters up. I also enjoy seeing a master of a sports craft go at work.

Last edited:
i just want floyd to ko dude

if he’s gon make millions off of floyd then he’s gon earn it by being laid on the mat

but we all know thats just gon’ cause jake to talk sh** and then challenge floyd and make more millions

Doesn't even deserve the payday. He should be getting KO'ed by some journeyman.

You said Logan Paul has the best chance of beating an undefeated boxer that is known as one of the best to ever do it.
Think about that.
Specifically not what I said. Never said nor implied "best chance". "IF" he does, it'll derive from size, is what I said.

& Read the paragraph below it.

Specifically not what I said. Never said nor implied "best chance". "IF" he does, it'll derive from size, is what I said.

& Read the paragraph below it.

"If we were to ever see floyd get smothered AND lose a fight, it's going to be this one."

The paragraph below it doesn't invalidate that statement.

Back
Top Bottom