Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

I've been going back and forth on Ramirez and Taylor... But my gut tells me Ramirez by spit decision or 115-113, 7-5 rounds kind of razor close fight. Something also tells me to never bet against Taylor because I've bet against him too many times and lost.

What Crawford and Spence; Fury and Joshua failed to deliver, die hard fight fans needs to support these two warriors in Ramirez and Taylor because the casuals won't.

.....Crawford played himself outta Manny and Spence?

:lol:

Both Manny and Spence need to clown him win or lose. These dudes going to war with top guys and Spence is fighting zombies like Kell Brook.

Manny pacquiao is 42 years old and started his career at 108 lbs fighting a dude who can fight at 160 tomorrow if he wanted. The fact that this fight is even considered a "big fight" is sad lol.

Pacquiao is on record saying he wont fight crawford for less than 40M. But dudes saying crawford doesnt want to fight anyone lol. People will say and believe anything.

He still played himself. He could of fought Spence but wanted to do that stupid split that he knew wasnt right and Spence kept giving him chances to get his mind right and take the offer. Crawford aint too bright in the head outside the ring.

Now his dumbass misses out on Spence AND Manny and they both fighting each other. Can't keep blaming Bob because at the end of the day he put that on himself too.

He still played himself. He could of fought Spence but wanted to do that stupid split that he knew wasnt right and Spence kept giving him chances to get his mind right and take the offer. Crawford aint too bright in the head outside the ring.

Now his dumbass misses out on Spence AND Manny and they both fighting each other. Can't keep blaming Bob because at the end of the day he put that on himself too.

Dont believe the hype bro. These pbc dudes do not dictate the splits of their fights or any other decisions made in their careers. They just pretend they do because haymon is labeled an "advisor" when in reality he makes all the decisions.

You really think PBC signed manny Pacquiao to let him get his career ended in a Crawford fight instead of letting spence fight him first??? The plan was to build keith Thurman off of him beating pacquiao 2 years ago but his trash *** went out and lost to a 40 year old pacquiao. And now we're here...

Just follow the games being played in this entire situation. Pacquiao just gave up his welterweight title which is now held by Ugas. Spence was supposed to fight ugas in summer in a 3 belt unification. Now, there is this pacquiao fight out of left field when pacquiao has no belt. After this, crawford and spence wont happen AGAIN because Spence will be fighting ugas for that third title lol. It's all a game.

Dont believe the hype bro. These pbc dudes do not dictate the splits of their fights or any other decisions made in their careers. They just pretend they do because haymon is labeled an "advisor" when in reality he makes all the decisions.

You really think PBC signed manny Pacquiao to let him get his career ended in a Crawford fight instead of letting spence fight him first??? The plan was to build keith Thurman off of him beating pacquiao 2 years ago but his trash *** went out and lost to a 40 year old pacquiao. And now we're here...

Makes sense too bro. I feel you

Manny pacquiao is 42 years old and started his career at 108 lbs fighting a dude who can fight at 160 tomorrow if he wanted. The fact that this fight is even considered a "big fight" is sad lol.

Blame Thurman for not taking care of business. :lol:

I feel you yungmatt yungmatt but we cant keep vouching for Crawford and im a fan of his boxing but outside of that his momma was right. He aint the brightest guy outside of it and his team is stupid.

Why don't he fight Porter then? I forgot he made an excuse on why he wouldn't. Porter wants all the smoke too and they are friends.

Bruh is gonna go down as one of the elites with the most trash of resumes. His best win will be Jeff....Horn :rofl:

If Spence even wants to fight him after Manny he should do 70/30 split deadass :lol: . He's the one that is gonna be promoting it an did the heavy lifting anyways.

I feel you yungmatt yungmatt but we cant keep vouching for Crawford and im a fan of his boxing but outside of that his momma was right. He aint the brightest guy outside of it and his team is stupid.

Why don't he fight Porter then? I forgot he made an excuse on why he wouldn't. Porter wants all the smoke too and they are friends.

Bruh is gonna go down as one of the elites with the most trash of resumes. His best win will be Jeff....Horn :rofl:

If Spence even wants to fight him after Manny he should do 70/30 split deadass :lol: . He's the one that is gonna be promoting it an did the heavy lifting anyways.
Can’t go down as one of the elites if he only fights cab drivers.

Back
Top Bottom