Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

JoJo looked a lot better at 135 than I thought he would look.

Stylistically Haney would give him issues, but a fight with him and Ryan Garcia could be fun.

1626064044084.jpeg

I think Eddie let Jacobs walk after that fight with Rosado.

It sounds like Eddie might let Haney walk too if him and his father price themselves out. He’s a FA right now.

Danny should be looking into getting into a commentating career.

When he was with PBC and Al was letting all his guys mess around with it, he was the only one that it felt natural for.

Plant isn’t stupid enough to price himself out is he?

Plant's team not willing to take the $8 mil that BJS got, probably wants closer to the $14mil Jacobs got

true but he can't b showing up 216 while fury at 270.

He could focus entirely on lifts like squat/deadlift/kettlebell/weighted jumps/pull-ups/Hang cleans etc. and I’m 99.9% positive it’d improve his strength and punching power, on top of increasing his weight and functional strength, way more then a damn bench press. Bench press ain’t the most functional and that video was pure ego lifting. His S&C might just be wack.

On the plus side for him tho, Tyson got covid so who knows what kinda shape he shows up in.

Good, I wasn’t all that interested in seeing him get washed anyways.

GGG-Canelo 3 it is.

I think GGG gets beat decisively this time, but yeah I wasn’t that hype to see Plant either. I hope Canelo going for GGG means Plant finally fights and gets washed by Benavidez so we can actually get a unification bout worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom