Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Just 1?
He’s prolly not the only athlete doing that.

He’ll get Pirog’d again if he fights someone good

@10:30 “He is a joke that man , keep twerking because he’s better at that then boxing let’s put it that way, he’s horrible”

I'm Really looking forward to the Charlo fight tomorrow. I think its going to be a barn burner. I think Castano can pull of the upset. He has a great amateur pedigree and Charlo can be out boxed. I got Castano by split decision. Thinking of dropping a bet on Castano if the odds are looking crazy

I'm Really looking forward to the Charlo fight tomorrow. I think its going to be a barn burner. I think Castano can pull of the upset. He has a great amateur pedigree and Charlo can be out boxed. I got Castano by split decision. Thinking of dropping a bet on Castano if the odds are looking crazy

Same here. Charlo ain't the busiest with volume and castano can definitely win 7 rounds tomorrow night. But Who knows, charlo might surprise me and blast castano out of there in under 5 rounds or even win a clean decision. Castano CAN win. Will he?No. Castano has ZERO chance to win on the cards. Too much invested in the charlo brand to have a pretty much unknown fighter be the first undisputed junior middleweight champion🤷🏿‍♂️

Same here. Charlo ain't the busiest with volume and castano can definitely win 7 rounds tomorrow night. But Who knows, charlo might surprise me and blast castano out of there in under 5 rounds or even win a clean decision. Castano CAN win. Will he?No. Castano has ZERO chance to win on the cards. Too much invested in the charlo brand to have a pretty much unknown fighter be the first undisputed junior middleweight champion🤷🏿‍♂️
The first? I thought Winky Wright did it last?
No?

Yeah no chance Castano wins on the cards unless dude has like 20-1 volume output and absolutely dominates every aspect of every round. Even then its iffy. He gotta win by stoppage or Charlo leaving with all the belts

Castaño vs Charlo weigh in was poppin. Argentinian fans were in there heavy. Castaño manager wanted all the smoke with team Charlo.
Charlo looks a little drained to me and looks like he let his emotions get to him.

Floyd’s influence on Showtime is high because...

Rolly still sucks, dude is a 8 round fighter at best. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom