OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
3F65CEAD-3AB6-4DE3-8ADD-FC41E200A2CB.jpeg

I see LSU is back to hardly being able to complete a pass longer than ten yards
Conditions definitely aren’t favorable right now. Our defense is prime for the pickings on passes, but we got lucky it’s (somewhat) cold and rainy tonight.

Mond is ****ing terrible tonight. No clue why Jimbo isn’t just pounding Spiller. 5/20 for 57 yards? Yikes. Road Mond at home attacks.

Mond is ****ing terrible tonight. No clue why Jimbo isn’t just pounding Spiller. 5/20 for 57 yards? Yikes. Road Mond at home attacks.
It’s pouring the entire half and their receivers have been suffocated.

He’s made good throws on more than half those incompletions. They’re just not catching anything either.

Did they ever say how bowl eligibility will work this year? Usually 6 wins minimum (sometimes 5) but with all these different amounts of games played I’m sure they’re going to have to drop the minimum amount to fill all the bowls.

Also, I wonder how it’ll work since teams from different conferences will have to play

No doubt the result of 2 weeks of isolated practices and that throwing off the timing between QB/WRs. But when you’re averaging 8 yards per on the ground there’s no reason for Mond to be throwing 25 times in the first half.

Did they ever say how bowl eligibility will work this year? Usually 6 wins minimum (sometimes 5) but with all these different amounts of games played I’m sure they’re going to have to drop the minimum amount to fill all the bowls.

Also, I wonder how it’ll work since teams from different conferences will have to play
Didn’t they say there were no requirements this year? Basically up to the bowls to figure it out? (Outside of the top bowls with conference ties)

Need some magic from Morris with the defense stepping up

Edit: Nice Drive. Otton eating

Last edited:
Didn’t they say there were no requirements this year? Basically up to the bowls to figure it out? (Outside of the top bowls with conference ties)
Yeah. Everyone is bowl eligible this year. Bowls are free to select who they want but some bowls are going to be canceled due to outbreaks. Pinstripe bowl just announced they’re not doing it this year. witnesskb24 witnesskb24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom