OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what happens next week. If they miss another game they miss out on the Big 10 title game?

I believe you have to play 6 games to be eligible. So if we have one more canceled we gone.

Which will probably happen. If we couldn’t field a team this week I’m not sure how next week will be different. Especially with the god awful 21 day rule

Pac 12 refs...

How do you miss that offsides?
tbh oregon should've kept just spamming the offsides, and try to time the snap... nothing to lose on 4th and inches there as there is no net loss of yardage. oregon st would just keep declining and one side would eventually get tired of it :lol:

i know people do that in madden too when they're losing :lol:

🙂

The king in the north!

(They might have beaten UW too if Pac 12 refs hadn’t screwed them over the same way they tried to in this game.)

Last edited:
Saw this while driving yesterday and now canceled. Man 2020 rough
F6308FD5-EE73-4619-9224-E9F7B8D3D03C.jpeg

They’re dead set that it’s gonna be Urban. We’ll see.

Sam Ehlinger kinda chucked the entire culture of that program under the bus yesterday.

It’s a mess down there.

Is Florida State just an unorganized mess? How the hell do they get to this point before cancelling games in back to back weeks?

Zach Smith seems like a total scum bag, but I’m here for Herman flame throwing. His Twitter feed yesterday was a riot.

There are droves of people in blue states that are moving to Texas. I wouldn't say that means Urban is seeking out the Texas job, but maybe. Rogan's move was politically motivated as well, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom