OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I foresaw the sloppy play but it's been even worse than I thought. Georgia (despite eventually winning handily), Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, TAMU etc. Have all looked unprepared. There were times when LSU and Georgia literally looked like they hadn't practiced. Teams improve a lot between weeks one and two but a lot of the top contenders have a long way to go

Yuck. I’m just hoping we looked so bad tonight because we’ve solely been prepping for Bama, but that’s probably 99% not the case. Here’s to a 6-4 season!

Felt good to watch that domination live :nthat:

45A58513-5084-46B6-BE24-EF7C908E8AEB.jpeg

Ohio State doesn't need to play a single game this year...I'd still put them in the playoffs over whoever comes outta the Big 12 :lol:

Lol I strongly dislike Mike Leach. He’s a turd. Some of y’all have given me hell in here every season for Buzz Killington’ing the “look at this quirky thing coach Leach said this week” posts so I’m happy to see you all agreeing on how dangerous his rhetoric is.

I’m still gonna cheer and root for him to **** up the SEC every week though.

1601205080695.png

I’m loving seeing these good Ol boys shocked and confused by the air raid beating their tough guy football. Also stay the **** away from our recruits :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom