OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 5 after the real conference returned to play.

1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. UF
4. ND
5. MIA

How was the stadium experience?

Good for the most part. Had the row to ourselves. Mask had to stay on throughout unless eating or drinking. Food concessions were open but alcohol was not served. One big complaint was the price gouging on water. The public water fountains were shut off due to covid, so our only water source were these Aquafina water cans that sold for $5.50 each :smh:

C6A23F32-EE5A-436A-B32D-D0E068E41F87.jpeg

He got a big health boost between Saturday and today. :lol:

It's been a weird saga since JT got on campus. Everyone expected him to be cleared before the start of the season but it didn't happen. All we heard was how close he was but he was never cleared. He even traveled with the team and dressed out against Arkansas (which is odd for a player who isn't medically cleared).

Regardless, I hope he gets the majority of the first team reps this week and is our starter against Auburn. I appreciate what Stetson Bennett did for us but he ain't it long-term.

It's been a weird saga since JT got on campus. Everyone expected him to be cleared before the start of the season but it didn't happen. All we heard was how close he was but he was never cleared. He even traveled with the team and dressed out against Arkansas (which is odd for a player who isn't medically cleared).

Regardless, I hope he gets the majority of the first team reps this week and is our starter against Auburn. I appreciate what Stetson Bennett did for us but he ain't it long-term.

He coulda been cleared in August. UGA was playing games. All of this is silly.

✍✍✍

Georgia always beats Auburn, we've won 12 out of 15 and they haven't beat us in Athens since 2005. We're going to win that game.

Tennessee is still the Tennessee from last year and isn't impressive. Ranked teams beat Tennessee by an average of 30 points last season. They've been fortunate to feast on an easy schedule and frankly they're only ranked because the rankings currently don't include Pac-12 and Big ten teams. Easy win

I think we'll lose to Alabama

Kentucky hasn't been impressive in their offense looks ordinary.

Florida is looking tough, I'm not going to lie but we're more talented team and I think JT will have his legs underneath him by then. Also Florida's defense is looking garbage. He gave up 35 points and 600 yards to Ole Miss. Kirby owns Mullen

I think we'll lose to Alabama
Interesting. :lol:

Not sure about Auburn and UF though. Relying on a whole lot of "we always beat them. Kang Kirby". Not sure that you'll be able to stop UF based on how they looked last weekend.

You’re not taking MS State as a threat?

All they’ve ever needed to make some noise was a coach that will air it out. Even when Dak was there, the play calling was way too conservative. State plays 4 more ranked teams. I think we win at least 2 of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom