OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb sb

tenor (4).gif

dat pac12 talent :nthat: bad loss to hawaii but they byke :nerd:

They just hired a defensive HC after their best success w/ a offensive HC. Me thinks they go the offensive HC route.

Sark? :nerd:

Napier & Freeze make sense as candidates as well for that reason

They just hired a defensive HC after their best success w/ a offensive HC. Me thinks they go the offensive HC route.

Sark? :nerd:

Napier & Freeze make sense as candidates as well for that reason
I thought about Sark, but he passed on Colorado and a couple of other jobs. Why would he go to SCar just to get clapped by UGA, Clemson, and maybe UF every year? He could probably get a better gig in a year when the normal carousel is turning.

Then again he’s mad thirsty now, so who knows.

Edit
No pun intended.

And you would trade the ghost of a national champion for the ghost of somebody who couldn’t do anything on a big stage?

We not asking for 'big stage'. Obviously his record against Sparty and tOSU is going to be his end fall but the expectations that Michigan (fans) had for him was sky high. At KU we would be asking to be competitive in every game, win four games a year and every three get bowl eligible. Essentially a lesser version of Iowa State to start out. Les has done some marvelous administrative things behind the scenes to get KU to a respectable level but I have serious doubts he has the juice left to last anymore 0'fer and 1 win seasons.

Bud Elliot just had a stat: in the 100+ years that South Carolina has been playing football, no coach that has been HC there went on to be HC elsewhere. Yikes.

Job is literally a career killer.

I mean I don't want to be insensitive to stories like this but just like other schools who have had issues with this in the past nothing is going to happen.
As far as grounds for removing Les from KU. Zero chance that happens. KU has enough issues to deal with right now much less taking on the skeletons from Les's LSU closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom