OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems always find Deion. Always.

Every school he been at it’s always been some weird side **** going on.

Twitter makes it sound like Prime misplaced his bag, he freaked out, then swore his assistant saw the whole thing. :lol:

There's pretty much two stories being pushed about the Deion situation. One story is that the assistant automatically placed Deions items inside a locker. The other story is that the assistant caught the person in the act of stealing his stuff then placed them in a locker. Either way, Deion should have kept this stuff to himself until the issue was resolved. We don't need these random social media accounts talking negatively about HBCU sports during what could be an epic run for Jackson State.

For the record, what Jacktown Ju is going to steal only Deion stuff then let somebody take it back? Everybody from Mississippi knows that them Jacktown boys would have cleared out the entire locker room without being caught .

Next week is going to be interesting for me. I attended Mississippi Valley back in the day and I'm currently attending Jackson State so I don't know which team to cheer for. I just want to see a good game. Valley is terrible in all sports outside of softball and soccer so I'm sure this will be a one sided situation like with Edward Waters.

This is the second time folks went at Deion. His truck was stolen a couple months ago. He did a IG vid about it and asked to have his boombox back that was in the truck and 24 hours later they gave it back.

This is the second time folks went at Deion. His truck was stolen a couple months ago. He did a IG vid about it and asked to have his boombox back that was in the truck and 24 hours later they gave it back.
Well that was definitely a Jacktown Ju that got him the first time. That city can be rough if you're not careful. Jackson State hitself is located in the middle of the hood. I always joke about how you can't tell the difference between the drum line and the gun shots.

Sadly them dudes will probably do some jail time like most people beating *** in fight videos do.

Football players will one day learn they ain’t invincible, word to Dak on spring break

I remember my brother and his boys getting into it with Lendale and some other SC players at a USC party back during the National Championship runs. Things went south for Lendale and them and they tried to solve it by offering my brother tickets to the games :rofl:

Sadly them dudes will probably do some jail time like most people beating *** in fight videos do.

Football players will one day learn they ain’t invincible, word to Dak on spring break

I mean, the dude clearly got pushed. That warrants retaliation. Someone touch me first, I’m throwing hands

Lol. He got shoved and there’s video. Don’t think there was a bone in his body that feared that boy the way he gave him that work 🤣

He can EASILY say it was self defense and that he feared for his life.

Feared for his life?
tumblr_mej7nkMNxL1ru1wbho2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom