***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Man I’m screwed Rojo hurts and tyreek really F’d me :smh:

He still has zeke goin but I got Adams tonight I need a Jamar Chase type of game I’m down 30 atm

Down 34.5 — please Adams deliver me this epic comeback 🙏🏾🙏🏾🥲

Man Ertz gets nothing downfield from Kyler :smh:

Can’t believe Hurts RoJo & Tyreek were no shows

i’m in three finals.

played jamar chase in one so L..

up 40 in another one..

and down 9 with my justin jefferson left to play in the third one. wishme luck

Last edited:
Really need Adams to not do much tonight and I win the chip...PLEASE....im up by 11 and change with no one left

To win 3rd place in my other league, I need Joseph, Lazard and Roethlisberger to score less than 24.78 pts

I either need Davante to have a modest game to win my ESPN league or go completely the **** off so I have a shot in my Yahoo league. About to lose to a first time fantasy player that had Burrow, Kamara, Singletary, and Bears D/ST…

4th place it is after the top seed, most points and an 8 game winning streak. Lmao. See you guys next year.

Bears defense and Burrow combined tp get me over 100pts !!! Won $1000!! Bang bang. First time winning my buddies league in 10 yrs. About damn time!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-203318_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220102-203318_Fantasy.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 51
Welp solidified 3rd for the 5th consecutive year, unless Lazard goes crazy 2nd half

As y’all know those 3 cost me a title so return to 2nd place in this winner take all league. My finishes here are: 2, 1, 9, 3, now 2

welp im done...only a matter of time before Davante finishes me off smh...2nd place it is (hurts when I had the Bears D, St. Brown and Stevenson on the bench :smh:)

Hopefully Ben plays like trash tomorrow so I can get 3rd place in my other league

Last edited:
Finally after 10 years, in my 12 team Non-PPR fantasy league, This my 3rd trip to finals and should finally do it, I am up 58 pts and he has Najee Harris left. My Browns have let me down my whole life, if Harris somehow gets 59 pts, im quit fantasy for life.

Im just shocked to win it after losing Henry, (1st rd pick), James Robinson (2nd Rd pick), Carson (3rd Rd Pick), Godwin (4th Rd pick), lost my solid backup of Connor for last playoff game and final, Russ was hurt majority of the year, but thank god Cooper Cupp (5th Round pick) , Mooney, Penny kept me alive. Even cowboys defense for first 2 rd if playoffs and picked Bears up this week cause Giants are trash

D36B87CC-0725-49D5-A8FC-C9B1A664DD99.jpeg

6F1BDD16-B008-4A5D-AC4C-647AACA6759B.jpeg

Safe to say I won one of my leagues. Huge thanks to my rookie draft pick Ja‘Mar Chase for really showing up today when it really mattered.

Also winning my other league but have one more week to play. Congrats to all who won this week! 💪🏽🤙🏽

need all the garbage time justin jefferson points

nvm minny pulled their starters :lol:

gonna need a miracle from diontae tmrw

Welp, thats thats… took 2nd in both leagues. Back to back 2nd place finishes in one league.

Congrats to those that won it all. See you all next season.

Dalvin Cook matched Zeke pts….thank God

Now up 34 with his Diontae Johnson left. Not gonna crown myself champ just yet.

Ugh...if I woulda just played the Bears defense. I wish Davante woulda scored more so it wouldn't have mattered...im sick

Lost by 15.8 :frown: sucks but I look at it and see I made the right call n who I played based on matchups.

Tampa in theory should have man handled the jets and ran all over them except they didnt - plus RoJo got hurt

Idk what the hell happened with Mahomes & Tyreek chemistry. And chiefs goofed playing 1-1 with Chase

Just gonna hang my hat on I’m the only one in both my money leagues to finish top 3 year after year 🤡

Back
Top Bottom