***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Between injury potential and COVID, I’d be shocked if the 1st team even boarded the plane to Detroit.

I'm down 9 points heading into week 18. If Mike Evans doesn't play, should I pick up Osborn from the Vikings or Zay Jones from the raiders?

I'm leaning osborn because he has a greater potential to score but zay might end up with more receiving yards.

Hate that I have another week to finish the season but it is what it is. Who would y’all go with a s your QB?

R. Tannehill
D. Carr
T. Heinicke

Y’all league wrong for playing the championship week 18 with the uncertainty of guys playing a full game or sitting out :smh:
I have no idea why the commish would do 2 weeks (17 & 18 ) for a championship back to back. Should’ve been done last week like majority leagues out there. This will be my first and last time in this league unless this changes

Lost the championship by 3 points. Gerald Everett (aka butterfingers) & obj scored 3.8 more points than tee Higgins. The person I played against started tee Higgins and played GB defense which scored-3 and I still lost.

Cardinals defense had Tyler Lockett looking like marvin Harrison. And wow is the charger run defense bad. They made josh Jacobs look like Barry Sanders out there.

I'm legit disappointed. I know it's not real but this ish hurts.

^only did the free version of Fantasy Pros, but I do have that Yahoo Sports Premium. It really helped with my basketball league. I need to try it for football this season.

^only did the free version of Fantasy Pros, but I do have that Yahoo Sports Premium. It really helped with my basketball league. I need to try it for football this season.
I want to try one too but I'm not sure. After doing some research those are the top 3 ones I've come across

Damn, y’all are studying already?!

No offseason 😤
Nope it's just like real NFL, once SB is over you start looking towards the draft, then look towards the schedule leaks and official release, then see who's looking good in camp, who's holding out, then minicamps, then preseason and who looks good against the scrubs and could be a fantasy sleeper and finally your draft right before the season starts....

Oh and you watch Hardknocks to see who looks good on the show and could carry that onto the regular season hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom