***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Rolling with Collins as my RB2. Damien Harris in the flex for now with Latavius and Crowder on the bench.

Woods wasn’t upset cause of the targets last week….yea sure cause tonight I can’t tell.

could’ve at least waited one more week :lol:

I got too much stock in this damn game across 3 leagues and each player is getting outpaced but their backup :smh:

1. Henderson Kupp
2. Collins
3. Collins

Higbee almost ****ed me over big time. Glad he could come back in though. Ill take them little 9 points :lol:

I have Metcalf and playing against him.

the league I have Metcalf in, I’m playing against Woods. Pretty much offset each other. Seahawks pass defense so trash man.

Collins with only 8 points, still gotta feeling that’ll be more than Damien Harris.

1. I used him benched Aiyuk
2. Used him to replace Carson

I was getting a lil hot when he was coming out for Dallas and Homer BUT it was nice that he was in there getting the check down passes from Geno and racked up another 30 yards. Will have to live with it better than the 3 he had the first time I had checked the score

Russell Wilson is going to be the reason my streak comes to an end this week. Crazy thing is I started to go with Kirk Cousins, but changed right before the game.

Bobbyyyyy treeeees

need rest of my team to blow up. Ridley I know was gonna have a good game too. SMFH

Russ owner is 2-2. I’m 1-3. He doesn’t have a backup QB. He has D Henry, Henderson, Fournette and D Harris. Think I can snag any of them for T Lance? My starter is J Allen.

Russ owner is 2-2. I’m 1-3. He doesn’t have a backup QB. He has D Henry, Henderson, Fournette and D Harris. Think I can snag any of them for T Lance? My starter is J Allen.
Snag Jones, Darnold, and Heinicke from FA. Then try to do straight-up Lance for Henderson or Founette.

I’m hoarding Jones and Darnold on the bench. Rodgers is my starter stacked with Adams but tempted to start Jones over him.

Is Montgomery playing? If not, I might punt with Williams.

If he’s playing then Gibson

No he’s definitely not playing for at least a couple of weeks they’re contemplating using the 3 week IR on him. They have until 3 today to make a decision on that I believe.

Gibson got some fractures in his shin I’m reading that McKissic would retain his role and Patterson would assume the early down roll. I’ve never heard of this guy though but there’s buzz

Russ owner needs a QB. Already poached viable options from the FA pool (Jones and Darnold). What do you think of these trades:

I give: Rodgers + Davante Adams / To receive: Tyreek Hill
Or
I give: Darnold / To receive: Kareem Hunt

My WRs: Adams, Jefferson, Deebo, Tim Patrick
My RBs: Gibson, Damein Williams, Mike Davis, Javonte Williams, Elijah Mitchell

Tyreek has enough upside to offset my weak RBs and I'll roll the dice with Darnold and Jones. Or I could go after a solid RB2 in Hunt by giving up a QB.

Back
Top Bottom