***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I have the 3rd waiver priority with the 1st and 2nd being solid at RB. Should I put a claim in for Damien Williams? My RBs are Gibson, Mike Davis, Elijah Mitchell, Javonte Williams, and Jeff Wilson (IR). No notable RB handcuffs remaining on the wire.

I have the 3rd waiver priority with the 1st and 2nd being solid at RB. Should I put a claim in for Damien Williams? My RBs are Gibson, Mike Davis, Elijah Mitchell, Javonte Williams, and Jeff Wilson (IR). No notable RB handcuffs remaining on the wire.
Yes you can try and trade him to DMont owner or anyone needing a RB

Damn I got Buffalo D against the Chiefs next Sunday. They are ranked #1 but I may bench them but I got a feeling they make a statement against the Chiefs

Trying to get my league to veto this trade....Am I tweakin?

1633538056920.png

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio My stance is vetos should be saved for clear signs of collusion and anticompetitive behavior, not bad trades. Just because it isn't a trade I would do personally doesn't mean its worthy of a veto. At face value it just looks like someone traded top 3 TE + top 18 WR upside for a proven top 2 QB and an unproven rookie TE with upside.

All you can do is state your case and hope the majority agrees.

Bad trades are made all the time, let it be. If this was week 10 or later than I’d maybe feel different but 🤷🏾‍♂️ Id leave it alone

I wanna say ATL but I fell into that trap playing the Titans last week.

I would go with Ravens

hell nah. I watch us every week idc who we play I will never trust my defens until we actually do something in real life to make it better.

only thing they have going for them is Rookie WB, first win last week, and now first trip to London

sounds good but I can’t do it

Oh hell no :lol:

that trade doesn’t make sense for him. I could see if he also has another top 5 qb but he going with Jones ROS? Nah
FWIW, Jones is a top 7 QB so far, 5 total points below the #5 which is Carr :lol:

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio My stance is vetos should be saved for clear signs of collusion and anticompetitive behavior, not bad trades. Just because it isn't a trade I would do personally doesn't mean its worthy of a veto. At face value it just looks like someone traded top 3 TE + top 18 WR upside for a proven top 2 QB and an unproven rookie TE with upside.

All you can do is state your case and hope the majority agrees.

This!

So glad most of my leagues removed vetos, people used to veto just so no one can get better :lol: I'm also fortunate that those leagues have been together for a while now.

When you factor league scoring (looks like 4 point pass TD and full PPR) that trade isn't as bad. At 0-4, I'd shop Mahomes too.

steebie j steebie j Top 5? I wouldn't bet on it. Top 8 with a healthy Saquan and WRs? Very possible. Ryan Tannehill finished as a top 7 QB last season after being outside the top 20 the year prior. Jones has rushing upside and hasn't turned into Danny Donations (yet). At some point you have to look past the name and look at the numbers. "Bad" players on bad teams still have fantasy value.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio If the Mahomes owner traded to the 1st place team for RB/WR3s and 4s then I'd suspect collusion. But two winless teams involved in week 5 trying to turn their seasons around? Fair. Kittle and CeeDee at least have upside and are big names. Not a good trade to me but it isn't anticompetitive.

tpfltxl tpfltxl I was in a similar league that eventually folded. Let people trade and come up. Don't get mad when a player you wanted gets traded. Make an offer, negotiate, hope for the best.

Had to pick up Perine coz I have Mixon… just dropped Perine for Collins

Back
Top Bottom