Pick an RB:
Boston Scott @ WFT
Jaret Patterson vs. PHI
Dare Ogunbowale @ NE

Pick a flex:
Terry McLaurin vs. PHI
Mike Williams vs. DEN
…or one of the remaining RBs from above

Leaning Scott and Williams. But considering Patterson instead of Scott if Jordan Howard is active for Philly. I need upside more than a high floor to stand a chance.

Should I make any changes? (Non ppr) I’ve been thinking about RBs & flex all week since I have options 🙏🏾

B167E745-2131-44A9-A5BC-983EF78084C1.jpeg
A66DB5C4-8DCC-49A5-9E4F-F82C6C843CB8.jpeg

Happy New Years bros!

Pray for me fam! 😂

Any recommendations? I know imma get my skull stomped but I atleast want to make it interesting 😂

0DB00FFA-4870-44CC-BF0B-ED5B9F332C34.png
560B87FE-5608-4B71-AACA-47A288FAB151.png

PPR - need to choose one for my flex:
Dj Moore @ New Orleans
Devonta Smith @ Washington

dare ugunbowale vs patriots or
boston scott vs washington??

y’all starting the buccaneers defense vs jets

or the bears defense versus the giants third string qb?

Last edited:
Need help choosing my flex spot (PPR)..

Chase Edmonds vs DAL (Conner might return)
Saquan Barkley vs CHI
Or
Michael Pittman vs Vegas

I ****ing hate how ESPN reports on injuries. When they reported on Wentz on Friday they said there was “no chance he plays” so I dropped him. That was clearly bull**** and now he’s on my opponent’s squad :smh:

I lost Antonio Gibson on Saturday to a late Covid positive. Very thin at RB.

I could either go Boston Scott or Rex Burkhead for a championship start.

Or if there’s a sleeper RB someone thinks could have a solid day instead. What u guys think?

dare ugunbowale vs patriots or
boston scott vs washington??

y’all starting the buccaneers defense vs jets

or the bears defense versus the giants third string qb?
Scott

Bears

Need help choosing my flex spot (PPR)..

Chase Edmonds vs DAL (Conner might return)
Saquan Barkley vs CHI
Or
Michael Pittman vs Vegas
pittman (think it looks like Conner will play)

For the flex...non-ppr

St. Brown @ SEA
Burkhead @ SF
or
Hunt @ PITT

Which defense?

BUF vs ATL
GB vs MIN
or
CHI vs NYG

Fortunately I have until the afternoon games to decide between Keenan Allen and Justin Jefferson. PPR league.

Right now I have Allen but I don’t like the match up. He did put up 7/85 last time they played. Jefferson will be playing in the freezing cold with a bad qb. But then again, I believe he’s qb proof.

steebie j steebie j i lean keenan allen.. good point in JJ being qb proof. i agree for the most part..

but the disparity in qb play is such that i lean keenan allen. ..plus the vikings might lean on the run with a backup qb

…. I benched Jefferson in favor of Javonte in the flex. But I also have Deebo and Davante Adams. Too much working against Jefferson. Mannion just came off the COVID list, hasn’t practiced all week, has 0 TDs/2 INTs in his career, and facing a solid GB defense in the elements. Floor and ceiling are too low for my situation.

Want to put in AJ Dillon over pollard and jarvis landry but i already have rodgers and adams on the team. Yall think that may be two many packers players at once?

Good luck to everyone playing in the finals. Just trying to get my money back in this third place game. Lol

Back
Top Bottom