OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6jKJfEWEAE79zq

lebbywinks in the background :lol:

CP almost connected on his patented groin punch.

To the people who have played sports, does this EVER have an impact on you?

Seeing someone in the crowd makes you play better?

Always seemed vastly over-rated to me.

If I'm playing, I'm focused on the actual moment happening in front of me.

Not on my parent/child/coach/bestie/spouse.

Hard for me to believe PeePee3 got more amped seeing Weezy in attendance. Smh

**** ain't work anyway.
Not regular people. But we def got hyper when we saw scouts.

I pretty much always played with the same fire every game though. All I have is A game.

Just imagine whoever lose this series gotta go the next day to Japan with one or two other players from the winning dream

No parade for the winner either 😂

Well he showed up today. He's has many game this playoffs where he looked like the 2nd coming of Eric Bledsoe.
Bro, let's not act as if Jrue wasn't playing like *** on the offensive end and didn't earn the slander.
4 for 20 in a finals game will do that to you ….

instead of saying not that long ago I should have probably just not specified a period of time because he’s always getting disrespected 4 for 20 or not.

He consistently gets talked about like he’s Desmond Mason or something.

I recall arguing with some bozo on here about him not being an all star or something at one point.

NBA Finals Update:

Devin Booker now has TWICE as many 40-point games in the NBA Finals as kobe bryant.
Devin Booker has played 13.5% as many NBA Finals games as kobe bryant.

At this pace, by the time he plays THIRTY-SEVEN (37) NBA Finals games, Devin Booker will have scored 40 points in FIFTEEN (15) of those THIRTY-SEVEN (37) games.

This means that if there is an NBA Finals game to be played tomorrow, the likelihood of Devin Booker scoring 40+ points is FIFTEEN (15) times greater than the likelikhood of kobe "brick-layer" bryant scoring 40 points in that same NBA Finals game.

Stop comparing these two guys. History has proven that, when the chips are on the table, Devin Booker is way more consistent and way more dependable than the brick-laying chucker.

Disclaimer: this is all based on statistics and mathematics; your heart's desire has no say in this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom