OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this

Screenshot_20210718-043942_Chrome.jpg

Whenever my UK friends shop at Bicester Village they always find some fire stuff. Cant even blame ol girl.

instead of saying not that long ago I should have probably just not specified a period of time because he’s always getting disrespected 4 for 20 or not.

He consistently gets talked about like he’s Desmond Mason or something.

I recall arguing with some bozo on here about him not being an all star or something at one point.

4 for 20 in a finals game will do that to you ….

brickboy.JPG

How come when this brick-layer shoots 4/20 in a Finals game, y'all sweep it under the rug and call him a killer?

How y'all take yourselves seriously when you blatantly lie?

"yEaH weLL k0bE bRyAnT mAy HaVe ShOt 4 fOr 20 fRoM tHe FiELd bUt DiD yOu SeE tHe kiLLeR fAcEs hE mAdE wHiLe LaYiNg tHoSe BriCkS? ThOsE fAcEs WeRe g00d FoR 14 pOiNtS tHaT tHe FiElD gOaL pErCeNtAgE DoEsN't aCcOuNt FoR!"

Last edited:
I still remember them ugly a@)@) Reeboks I got my parents to buy me as a child.. think I had one of his albums.. and even think I watched steel

the terribleness this man has gotten away with now for damn near 30 years is truly amazing

good for him for making his money thou

Shaq can be such a hater sometimes.

Dwight and Javale made him look funny in the light a long time ago.

But at least he balances the hate out with all his charitable causes and random acts of kindness.

Not a fan of his but I'll at least give credit where it's due.

Good deeds have to count for something in today's society.

I still ride with CP3

If you're a true fan, nothing wrong with that.

Loyalty should also count for something these days.

Still thinking about last night's game.

A Booker make or miss at the buzzer at the end of regulation was the way I thought it was gunna go.

For Booker to commit that turnover, for the suns to give up that alley oop... Yikes man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom