OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1626843684645.png

He tatted something on hismself after one of his basketball heroes died, to honor him. He didn't do it after the convo with Kobe

Do you have an issue with Bron, the other NBA players, and other people in the public that probably did the same thing

Again, y'all imaging **** to dislike Booker for

To really try to spin it as Booker doesn’t embrace and revel in the Kobe comparisons is wild to me, but we’ll agree to disagree.

People can dislike him for plenty of other reasons than the Kobe stuff. He flops plenty, front runs, the cheapshots and honestly is a perfect complement to CP3 and his antics. They’re a perfect duo. A lot of the antics CP3 gets hated on for are the same things Book does.

The whole trash talking under Instagram comments, laughing at criticism of him bigging up that annoying suns fan, rolling up in classic cars when the cameras are rolling and having a cameraman in the car. All of this is fine. He’s allowed to stunt and be cocky. He’s a NBA star. But to act like he’s some humble, to himself guy who doesn’t ask for any attention and it’s the entire media’s doing is funny to me.

And it’s nothing new for guys to get hated because the media overrates them. If anything, it’s normal.

Side note not a shot at you, but wild to me seeing Laker fans root for the Suns. The Suns are a way bigger rival than the Clippers, yet the Clippers get all the hate :lol:

To really try to spin it as Booker doesn’t embrace and revel in the Kobe comparisons is wild to me, but we’ll agree to disagree.

People can dislike him for plenty of other reasons than the Kobe stuff. He flops plenty, front runs, the cheapshots and honestly is a perfect complement to CP3 and his antics. They’re a perfect duo. A lot of the antics CP3 gets hated on for are the same things Book does.

The whole trash talking under Instagram comments, laughing at criticism of him bigging up that annoying suns fan, rolling up in classic cars when the cameras are rolling and having a cameraman in the car. All of this is fine. He’s allowed to stunt and be cocky. He’s a NBA star. But to act like he’s some humble, to himself guy who doesn’t ask for any attention and it’s the entire media’s doing is funny to me.

And it’s nothing new for guys to get hated because the media overrates them. If anything, it’s normal.

Side note not a shot at you, but wild to me seeing Laker fans root for the Suns. The Suns are a way bigger rival than the Clippers, yet the Clippers get all the hate :lol:
No offense, this sounds like some petty nonsense. Like seriously, IG comments, bigging up a fan that annoys you, and his cars.

Good ****ing grief man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom