OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not act like Milwaukee was ANYWHERE near as a dysfunctional org that LeBron left in ‘10 or that Luka is playing for now. He has a point that he could have created a super team but he was also playing for a franchise that wasn’t a bottom feeder that he was propping up like LeBron clearly was. I bet if he was playing for the Wizards and getting bounced in the 1st or 2nd, he’d be singing a different tune/playing for another team rn.
He didn't say any of that, though. He said he could have joined a super team but that's the easy way and *slaps table* this is the hard way, and they did it.

Second, the Bucks have had playoff struggles, plenty. First off, it's Milwaukee. It's a lot harder to win in small cities than big cities. And I say that as a Laker fan, but I know full well it's a lot harder to win in those small markets, and that's where he has been his whole career.

-foe

How is not liking his antics on the court irrational dislike? One could say your love of the Suns is blinding you from seeing all the annoying aspects about them and Booker.
Booker doesn't act any worst than most star players in this league.

Dudes like Luka and Trey whine, complain, and foul hunt just as much as dude. But I'm supposed to believe Booker is some unique bad guy in this area?

But when you start bringing up IG comments, his cars, and that fan, it just seems like you have some hate for dude that goes beyond reasonable and you are trying to use anything to justify it.

He didn't say any of that, though. He said he could have joined a super team but that's the easy way and *slaps table* this is the hard way, and they did it.

Second, the Bucks have had playoff struggles, plenty. First off, it's Milwaukee. It's a lot harder to win in small cities than big cities. And I say that as a Laker fan, but I know full well it's a lot harder to win in those small markets, and that's where he has been his whole career.

-foe

But this is my point-it’s not “the hard way” when you have a good organization behind you. The **true** hard way would be to take a dysfunctional org and win with them. So far only LeBron has done that with the Cavs, who are also a small market franchise.

He was on some draymond ****.

9apg. 1 rebound short of a triple double tonight. Had 4 steals and a few blocks.

Did ALL the little things. As frustrating as his shooting/finishing was…he found ways to impact the game. **** was impressive, and worth it.

I really wish the nba media would pay attention to what real team building is.

And shoutout to Bobby Portis. Incredible. Brook Lopez had some great minutes to make up for getting cooked. All around team effort from a group of basketball players tied in. PJ too. Fighting over screens, and wearing dudes down and offensive rebounding is something not seen by the casual fan. Pat Connughton did his work in this series too with the little things. Especially on the glass.

Love to see it

220801577_2039419402874645_1026841838526991549_n.jpg

Ayton was great in these playoffs. He should be proud. These Finals are probably the first time in his entire life he had to go up every game against someone who was physically his equal. He’ll learn from it.

Not to mention the additional mins at the 5 because of Saric’s injury.

The Suns are going to have a rough time next year because of how stacked the west truly is when everyone is healthy. I’m not sure they’re making it back anytime soon. This was the perfect opportunity when they were up 2-0 and they blew it.

But this is my point-it’s not “the hard way” when you have a good organization behind you. The **true** hard way would be to take a dysfunctional org and win with them. So far only LeBron has done that with the Cavs, who are also a small market franchise.
You're definitely right that Cleveland is small market, and Lebron brought it home.

And yes, they were more dysfunctional.

I don't see why Lebron is being defended, actually.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom