OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really is sad. There's a whole generation of fans who don't even have a favorite team, they just root for anyone playing against the Lakers. They're more obsessed with the Lakers than actual Laker fans 😭. We got Bulls fans, whose team hasn't accomplished anything in decades, talking trash to Laker fans. Make it make sense!
Another foolish statement ....

The same people you're talking about aren't rooting against the Lakers, but rather Lebron, the same way an entire Generation of fans do not have a favorite team, they just jump around like groupies following and rooting for their favorite players regardless of the team they play.

"Atl"finest

392E9B1B-949D-4142-B1CF-AA5E3DB9D817.jpeg

lovehateself lovehateself venmo ot zelle? I have paypal too

Lol, y’all kill me. What bron had last night is pretty much what Mike was winning chips with during his first three peat. Shroeder lowkey was out there playin like late 80’s pippen. Bron just ain’t that dude and he selective on when he gone be mature and stand up. Stop making excuses for this guy. He literally left without staying to dap up book, cp, etc. He a whole punk for that. I’d be surprised if he win another ring in his career.

Lastly, Nets winning the chip this year. They paid for it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Lol, y’all kill me. What bron had last night is pretty much what Mike was winning chips with during his first three peat. Shroeder lowkey was out there playin like late 80’s pippen. Bron just ain’t that dude and he selective on when he gone be mature and stand up. Stop making excuses for this guy. He literally left without staying to dap up book, cp, etc. He a whole punk for that. I’d be surprised if he win another ring in his career.

Lastly, Nets winning the chip this year. They paid for it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I don’t know Fam, I’m a huge MJ fan, to me he is THE GOAT. But I think if Bron had MJ’s supporting cast from the first three-peat, Bron wins.

Dame ain’t a thirsty player to go play with Lebron.

Tonight’s Clips vs Mavs game is important as hell. Please basketball gods :blush:

We can only hope the basketball gods work in mysterious ways because if they wanted the Clippers to win, might have been a good idea to have Terrence Mann just take that lay-up the other night :lol:

i see klutch media working extra hard this morning on the talk shows
i'm seeing blame on pelinka, vogel, and supporting cast

Wild. EYE am old enough to remember when the Lakers had the greatest off-season in history, significantly improved the roster and Rob Dogg was a shoe-in for Executive of the Year.

I’m a pretty casual fan but I gotta ask the thread, why does Dame get a pass on all the slander everyone else gets?

He’s a star no doubt but with what little he’s accomplished in Portland I’d think people wouldn’t put their capes on so much. Sure the team isn’t great but there’s plenty of other dudes on bad teams that get slandered up and down

What bron had last night is pretty much what Mike was winning chips with during his first three peat. Shroeder lowkey was out there playin like late 80’s pippen.

I didn't I think it was possible but this might be the worst to take I've ever heard on NT. Comparing this Lakers roster minus Anthony Davis to the early Bulls championship teams and comparing Dennis schroder to Scottie Pippen are some of the craziest things I've ever heard. Go back to sleep

Last edited:
I’m a pretty casual fan but I gotta ask the thread, why does Dame get a pass on all the slander everyone else gets?

He’s a star no doubt but with what little he’s accomplished in Portland I’d think people wouldn’t put their capes on so much. Sure the team isn’t great but there’s plenty of other dudes on bad teams that get slandered up and down
Dame ain’t getting a pass on NT tho. Sure it’s convenient to blame CJ and Stotts but he’s been the constant in a bunch of first round KOs

Dame is clutch and comes across like a pretty cool dude as well.

He gets a pass because he's loyal to a small market team that will likely never put a championship roster around him. In this day and age when players force their way on to championship teams, Dame refuses to do it.

There's not a player in the league that could lead these poorly constructed trailblazers rosters to championships so there's nothing to slander him for

Nets-Bucks Game 1 is tomorrow and the tickets are dirt cheap for such an amazing matchup. Almost feels like a crime to not go.

Got to go bro. That’s finals level basketball for the low.

Expectations. He’s just a fun player to watch. Everybody knows they can’t win with that current roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom