OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all the only ones calling it a "covid cup" and "Mickey ring" so who's doing the whining? That banner is up at Staples. I seent it in person.

Oh? The only ones? Word? 🤔🤔

Screenshot_20210615-010510_Chrome.jpg

jazz made 17/42 threes
donovan got his buckets, but he really had to work for them. not very efficient shooting

clips just built a huge early lead and never went on a drought. jazz picked it up in the second half, which may carryover
hopefully, kawhi is healthy and won't be bothered by the knee injury

Jazz will never prevail until they get a better answer against small ball. They need a small ball center for the non-Gobert minutes. Favors is giving you nothing.

I’m not saying trade Gobert because he is a useful player for the regular season but they need a small ball center for the playoffs. If Gobert can’t take advantage of a Batum/Morris frontcourt, wtf is the point?

Last edited:
Ty Lue needs his flowers too. Best coach remaining in the playoffs.

I think Jazz win game 5 on the back of their fans & the fact that their role players should play better + Clippers won’t shoot that well in Utah.

Conley will probably try to rush back for game 5. I’d probably hold him out for game 6.

Still think this series goes 7.

Kawhi gucci boots. Knee is titanium. He just ain't feel like hooping no mo. Was too easy. He ready to go to the next board.

Y'all gon have to hope for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom