OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think KD likes women

Remember when KD was engaged t Monica Wright, seems like FOREVER ago.
Kevin-durant-Monica-Wright.jpg

:nthat:
JJC_5680.jpg

Welp, I tapped out at the tail end of the Hawks comebyke. :lol: :smh:

Last night's game was a Exhibit A for why people having been getting on Ben Simmons for showing zero offense improvement in his game in the 4+ years he's been in the league.

Your MVP is clearly struggling whether it be to injury or just having an off night and your other All Star player puts up a measly 11 American basketball points (14.30 Australian) with a chance to take a commanding lead in the series and essentially snuff out the Hawks for good.

Now you have to play at least on extra character, with Embiid health a major concern. And where exactly was Tobi?

But you know what none of that matter, because Simmons got name 1st team All NBA Defense. :pimp:

Simmons wasnt the reason sixers lost last night not even close but go ahead with that narrative

but when he plays well its crickets from the same clowns, they only come out when sixers lose and blame simmons lol

Last edited:
Didn't see any posts about it so I guess I'll be that guy. Is kyries ankle that bad? Looked like a typical rolled ankle. Yea it hurts initially but you can usually finish a game on it as long as you keep pressure on it.

Ben's field goal attempts is crazy. Took like 3 shots one game and 7 shots another. Last night 10. He's gotta pick up slack especially with Embiid hurting.

Doc continued to run plays for embiid all while struggling and flopping, it lead to a fast break for hawks on just about 40% of the possession fors hawks in 2H

tobi had 2 shots and i believe he got blocked on a dunk in 2H
seth 2-3 shots 2h
ben I believe 1 shot

it was all iso from embiid out the post.. he was foul hunting instead of playing the game

Didn’t force his way out of Houston to get the same possible 2nd round exit he would’ve gotten in Houston

How do Houston fans feel about James Harden a couple months removed from the trade?

Are you guys mad at him for (allegedly) forcing the front office to make the Russell Westbrook trade and then forcing his way out of Houston?

Or are you guys happy that he's in a better situation and do you want to see him succeed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom