OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Own the moment
20210615_205817.jpg

People forget he was traded for Ray Allen before he played an nba game. He always had lowkey star talent. I wish okc never traded him he could have been the missing piece for that team never know.
he can give you 30 one night and 10 the next. talented but a bit inconsistent

He was always capable but he never actually put on a performance like this as the clear cut best player. It wasn't just Russ. He wet the bed in OKC. Then he joined a 73-9 team. And now he put it all together in game 5. So when exactly did he prove this before :lol:

Kevin been stamped. Idgaf bout nun that :lol:.

A damn near college senior leading and nba franchise to a final. Stop playing with him. He been had his moments.

None of this proves he wasn’t capable of the nonsense people needed to “see”.

Bro I still can’t believe Bud didn’t adjust when KD killed them on like 15 straight possessions with that high p&r.

he had Brook ****ing Lopez playing drop coverage :stoneface:
He took him out and then put him back in :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I don’t even think the bucks ran a single set in the 4th quarter.

Just one of the worst coaching performances of all time

Kevin been stamped. Idgaf bout nun that :lol:.

A damn near college senior leading and nba franchise to a final. Stop playing with him. He been had his moments.

None of this proves he wasn’t capable of the nonsense people needed to “see”.
Put it like this. As a Kobe fan, he was always that *****. But he needed to prove he could do it without Shaq. I felt like that and he said it himself. I knew he could but knowing aint the same thing as proving. He couldn't just win with Shaq and then when he had the opportunity to do it as the top dawg fold and come up short but still have the same status. It don't work like that :lol:

Still incredible to me that the Bucks didn't hunt Harden defensively. Brooklyn was able to hide him on defense. There were times when Brooke Lopez was switched on to James Harden and took threes. Giannis was on hardened and took jumpers.

Holiday and Middleton should have tortured him for being out there on a bad hamstring instead they let the Nets off the hook.

At least Phoenix had the sense to I can hear out and match up with Anthony Davis to test his groin. Coach Bud is an idiot

He was always capable but he never actually put on a performance like this as the clear cut best player. It wasn't just Russ. He wet the bed in OKC. Then he joined a 73-9 team. And now he put it all together in game 5. So when exactly did he prove this before :lol:
Yall be saying anything man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom