OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing I said is untrue.

The idea that tonight, is what proved Kevin Durant is who people say he is, is absurd.

You literally lived in an alternated reality.

Bro. It's hypocritical for you to call out others for blind hatred when you have blind hatred for other teams and franchises. Look in the mirror, bro 😂

I know you're hyped up and I'll let you take your shirt off but I'm not here for the hypocrisy.

It’s been so long since Curry got to experience playoff basketball. What a shame.

That’s the barometer for who’s better? Lol

They're both on the same tier career-wise so we look to accomplishments like that to differentiate them. Joining Steph Curry's team is always going to be part of Durant's legacy 🤷🏿‍♂️

What the **** is the use of having a DPOY who never steps up to guard the best players.

You starting to see the light.

So then when did he prove it? Or are you saying he was the best player on the warriors? 🤔

They were 1a/1b.

2014 til now. He been one of the 3 guys on that level. Fun he played with the other guy on that level 🤗😎.

They're both on the same tier career-wise so we look to accomplishments like that to differentiate them. Joining Steph Curry's team is always going to be part of Durant's legacy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Curry and then begged him to come though, and he immediately became the best player on the team.

Jeff Green was amazing. It's crazy to me how many teams he gets trades to and still comes up big.
People forget he was traded for Ray Allen before he played an nba game. He always had lowkey star talent. I wish okc never traded him he could have been the missing piece for that team never know.

You starting to see the light.

They were 1a/1b.

2014 til now. He been one of the 3 guys on that level. Fun he played with the other guy on that level 🤗😎.
He was always capable but he never actually put on a performance like this as the clear cut best player. It wasn't just Russ. He wet the bed in OKC. Then he joined a 73-9 team. And now he put it all together in game 5. So when exactly did he prove this before :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom