OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty of other reasons to dislike him as a player (I don't like using the word hate, too personal).

Pushes back against? The dude tatted "Be Legendary" on himself and writes it on his shoes after a 10-15 minute convo with Kobe.
He tatted something on himself after one of his basketball heroes died tragically, to honor him. He didn't do it after the convo with Kobe

Do you have an issue with Bron, the other NBA players, and other people in the public that probably did the same thing

Again, y'all imaging **** to dislike Booker for

Last edited:
received_201807241874330.gif
“ OMW to get on my girl nerves”

Hey serious question.

Did the Suns really pull a Detroit Pistons and just walked off the court without congratulating the Bucks or you guys just messing.

As much as i can't stand cp, I'm not mad at him or others for not shaking hands after the game. I'm all for sportsmanship but I get how you can be frustrated and emotional.

He tatted something on hismself after one of his basketball heroes died, to honor him. He didn't do it after the convo with Kobe

Do you have an issue with Bron, the other NBA players, and other people in the public that probably did the same thing

Again, y'all imaging **** to dislike Booker for
People are crazy man. That guys done nothing wrong or outlandish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom