OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston Watkins Jr. just committed to the buffs. Highest ranked player we’ve had commit to the school since 1995.

And it starts
1D168D75-E48E-43E6-A0E0-169471C15F23.jpeg

EDDBDC60-B118-4145-9D6C-001A9CE62F54.jpeg

The reason why is SWAC faithful are mad at Deion is because if the fact that he comes off as somewhat if a hypocrite. The moment he got a P5 offer he quickly took it, but was on the sports networks telling folks how he wanted to level the playing field. How going to say It’s ok for kids to choose HBCUs then run off right after? Not to mention you talked talented athletes like Isaiah Land from entering the transfer portal when he thought about leaving FAMU. Why couldn’t he elevate his situation but you can?

And while we have to give credit for Deion Sanders shining light on the SWAC, let’s not overlook the fact that the SWAC commissioner has been doing one hell of a job b4 Deion was even considered for a job. We outranked the rest of the FCS in attendance and money made off games b4 Deion was in the picture. At best he just helped JSU get better exposure on ESPN while him and his sons got all the NIL money.

Saw the reveal before leaving

It is funny the committee tries to say “oh we weren’t trying to avoid an OSU/Michigan rematch, it’s just where everyone ended up”

Just like in previous years they avoided the UGA/Bama rematch first :lol:
The committee bs and the fake “regular season/every game matters stuff” is always funny to see folks scramble to cover for em :lol: …Glad they moving towards real playoffs :pimp:

The reason why is SWAC faithful are mad at Deion is because if the fact that he comes off as somewhat if a hypocrite. The moment he got a P5 offer he quickly took it, but was on the sports networks telling folks how he wanted to level the playing field. How going to say It’s ok for kids to choose HBCUs then run off right after? Not to mention you talked talented athletes like Isaiah Land from entering the transfer portal when he thought about leaving FAMU. Why couldn’t he elevate his situation but you can?

And while we have to give credit for Deion Sanders shining light on the SWAC, let’s not overlook the fact that the SWAC commissioner has been doing one hell of a job b4 Deion was even considered for a job. We outranked the rest of the FCS in attendance and money made off games b4 Deion was in the picture. At best he just helped JSU get better exposure on ESPN while him and his sons got all the NIL money.
Folks that got issue with Prime really just mad at themselves for believing everything in the 1st place :lol: …Delusional and disappointment in not peeping the clear play from jump is all it is

I respect Deion for taking the Colorado job. I'm never going to fault a man for taking the job that will give him more resources and 10x his salary. Colorado is a tough job, they just don't take football that seriously out there. I also think Dion might have been better off waiting for a P5 school in the south.

Is going to be a lot of culture shock dealing with The powers that be in Colorado as opposed to the deep south. I wonder how he's going to recruit California, Colorado, Arizona, etc.

It's a good stepping stone job and if he does a good job, I could see him at a top 25 school sooner rather than later

Them kids gone realize QUICK that it’s a business. Stop thinking with emotions and realize that’s how it is.

I’m sure Hunter will transfer to whatever school he wants. He can go anywhere he wants basically and start right away. Bottom line, you go where the money is. That’s just how it goes.

Playing for Deion, or any coach for that matter isn’t going to guarantee you making the league any. Dudes are also getting NIL money too so, enjoy your college experience, make connections and move on with life.

I’ll never forget that one admissions dude at Howard University doing fraud and stealing students checks. Or the dormitory situation at Howard.

All university are complicit in doing disgusting deeds whether HBCU or major colleges.

It is what it is. People have selective morals.

We live in an opportunistic world. Deion literally just had his toes amputated due to blood clots, who knows how long he has remaining to provide wealth for himself and his family. You go where the money is. That’s been Deion from jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom