OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t say he owed us anything. We’re calling him a hypocrite that could have handled this situation better. We wish him the best of luck because he’s still a black man doing something that isn’t the norm, but we have a right to be mad.

Some of the things he does and says warrants it. For example, why do you have your son Sheduer and your daughter at the CU press conference when they’re still playing for JSU?! Why are you telling folks about your other son, Shilo, being in the dog house because he’s not on board with the CU situation? Why are you cracking jokes about Boulder being “crime free” after you’ve invited plenty of gangsta rappers (that still participate in criminal activity) to JSU?
Man, relax. It’s just sports. He don’t owe anybody Jack ****. There’s never a good way to leave. The quicker, the better.

This is who nako xl nako xl wants to throw in your face on a Sunday night.

This is what is lining man’s Twitter feed and what he wants to share with you. Football takes from this..
8D6DAA81-44E9-4BF2-9445-8C3599EA7CCC.jpeg

Be better, FakeNews. You’re better than this. :smh:

Let’s face it, coach prime likely wants a sec gig, but nobody offered him a position. So he takes this one as an upgrade from what he has. He probably saw what Mel tucker did here… make the team good for one season, and then get offered a big time job. All he has to do is turn around the buffs for a season or two, and then they will come knocking for him. He knows it, and we’d be naive to think otherwise. I mean just like that video that was posted a few pages back where he first sees the practice facilities, he doesn’t have strong ties to Boulder. We have world class facilities here, a gorgeous campus, good academics and outstanding weather (for a cold weather city). Having said that, I can’t wait for next year. It should be great. All he has to do is win 2 games to double our win total from this year.

No one at Grambling or Tennessee State gonna cry or make a fuss when Hue Jackson and Eddie George respectively leave those places and go elsewhere. You know why? Because I haven’t heard one of them act like they were setting up shop to be the savior of HBCUs and HBCU football. If you treat it like a job and not a mission or cultural reclamation project then folks will shake your hand and wish you well when you go to the next stop.

True. Forgot about NIL.

I thought about draft stock, but I wonder if his age limits him in scouts eyes. I guess another monster season shows growth and consistency since Indiana...Hopefully UW goes on a run, too.
Yeah that might cap him. Seen ppl mostly consider him a Day 3 this guy so another year could help to move to Day 2? We'll see

Yeah that might cap him. Seen ppl mostly consider him a Day 3 this guy so another year could help to move to Day 2? We'll see

I can see him going to like Pittsburgh and is an instant success instead of being an early 1st round guy on a crap team. Hopefully it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom