OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor is that Deion is close to adding Mississippi Valley States HC, Vincent Dancy to his Colorado coaching list. Hope it’s not true but would possibly explain why so many of the Delta Devils players hopped in the portal yesterday.

Mike Leach hurt that boy feelings
8901D95D-0DD7-4EDB-963E-DB1B69450EF0.jpeg

Miami has had some bad coordinators in this 20 year stretch but man… this dude takes the cake and is unlikeable on top of that :lol:. I take back any defense of him and cannot wait until he’s (officially) fired. Also sounds like Kevin Steele won’t be back so Mario was 0/2 on coordinators in year 1.Rumors of Charlie Partridge coming in though which I’d like

Miami has had some bad coordinators in this 20 year stretch but man… this dude takes the cake and is unlikeable on top of that :lol:. I take back any defense of him and cannot wait until he’s (officially) fired. Also sounds like Kevin Steele won’t be back so Mario was 0/2 on coordinators in year 1.Rumors of Charlie Partridge coming in though which I’d like

Didn't hear too much negative about him at Michigan (until the end with Worthys mom rumors and getting pulled from recruiting on the road) but the offense was basura his first couple years and was shockingly similar to what it is this year... No idea if its a coincidence or not but happy with Sherrone Moore and Matty Weiss

Didn't hear too much negative about him at Michigan (until the end with Worthys mom rumors and getting pulled from recruiting on the road) but the offense was basura his first couple years and was shockingly similar to what it is this year... No idea if its a coincidence or not but happy with Sherrone Moore and Matty Weiss
It’s been awful. Throwing the QB under the bus, the whole WR room hating him and no accountability on his own for the offensive abomination. Went from 30 PPG to like half of that. I was completely wrong about him and definitely believe that Moore and Weiss really fixed that offense :lol:. Cannot wait until dude is gone. Should’ve known when he got into it with Locks and was trying to take credit for the offense that it was legit. Hoping that the Iowa rumors are true.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 you were right when you said Gattis is a bum months ago my guy

It’s been awful. Throwing the QB under the bus, the whole WR room hating him and no accountability on his own for the offensive abomination. Went from 30 PPG to like half of that. I was completely wrong about him and definitely believe that Moore and Weiss really fixed that offense :lol:. Cannot wait until dude is gone. Should’ve known when he got into it with Locks and was trying to take credit for the offense that it was legit. Hoping that the Iowa rumors are true.

Mario should just allow for Gattis to stay for at least the next 2 years to fully implement his offense and get things rocking. I mean he's a freaking Broyles award winner! This was just the foundation this year, next year he'll get to bring out more of his offense and install his touchdown plays

Mario should just allow for Gattis to stay for at least the next 2 years to fully implement his offense and get things rocking. I mean he's a freaking Broyles award winner! This was just the foundation this year, next year he'll get to bring out more of his offense and install his touchdown plays
I agree... Keep Gattis there as long as possible

What rumors with Worthy's mom? I know he didn't try to shoot his shot at her. If so I can't blame him

What rumors with Worthy's mom? I know he didn't try to shoot his shot at her. If so I can't blame him
Rumors of him smashing her leading to him bouncing to Texas... Gattis' wife also filed for divorce not too long after the timeline of reported incident... Again, just rumors and yeah cant blame him for going after her

I called it. Dancy was one of Coach Primes favorite head coaches in the SWAC. I give Deion props because he really tried to help MVSU upgrade their facilities as well.
0EB57E85-DF1F-4556-92FC-392BFAB37E3F.jpeg

Didnt Gattis take credit for all of Michigan’s offensive success too?
As the "O-Coord" I guess he would have a claim to it... But the running game was implemented by Hart, Moore and Weiss and its hasnt changed 1 bit since last year... Passing game looks eerily similar as well... Like I said above, guy is delusional... He also thought when Jim was flirting with Minny that he should be the next HC... Michigan said they wouldnt even interview him for it

Rumors of him smashing her leading to him bouncing to Texas... Gattis' wife also filed for divorce not too long after the timeline of reported incident... Again, just rumors and yeah cant blame him for going after her
I can't knock him if he did. But cheating on your wife is a no no

Haven't been paying attention but why doesn't another team just offer Maye the biggest NIL deal ever? Or is that coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom