OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like FSU the most out of that list.

I'd love to see it and if the stars align it's certainly possible.

But this is still an evolving roster and there are a couple of areas of concern (lack of depth) that against the elite teams (if they actually made the playoffs) would concern me a lot.

But then again, who (outside of the Death Star in Athens) can we bank on being truly elite next year?

Last edited:

Isn’t corruption/administrative incompetence a HBCU problem?

Wild world we live in when I guy like that can accidentally get an extra $1m dollars :lol:

This was really good. Confirmed my belief that Ed handled this like a complete clown. And Reggie has already coached on a program on the level that Ed wanted to use this gig to get to.
And still is. He just got on live and ranted about how Reggie isn’t a hall of famer and the NBA should avoid making him one. Then he proceeded to call Shannon Sharpe a liar even though Shannon didn’t say anything bad about him. Shannon was actually neutral on the situation if you listen to the Undisputed conversation.

This situation shows that if given the job, Ed Reed would turn that football program into a toxic situation if he doesn’t get his way. Hell even if they did get rid of the AD and board, i doubt the new regime would hire him.

EzWOBNjUUAw4nP4.jpg

This is the only Marcus Stokes we honor

So this whole time finessence finessence was Joel Klatt’s NT burner.

He thinks CU wins the pac and makes a 12 team next year.

Klatt more qualified than me though:lol: :lol:

Remember whooping up on him in my EA NCAA Football days too :lol: :lol:

All I said was Deion’s NAME alone will make them relevant. I said 6 or 7 wins in year one.

You act like I said they’d be undefeated in the conference. Excuse my arrogance. I’m a Florida boy and we run football. I apologize. I’m just passionate

Isn’t corruption/administrative incompetence a HBCU problem?
Didn't Kelly "donate" a million to the LSU athletic department? Like the biggest coach donation in school history?? Lol I guess he was like na I need that back

There’s probably a discussion to be had if year 0’s are really a thing anymore because of the portal, but realistically this should be one for Prime. The hype is a double edge sword, that schedule isn’t easy, and he’s inheriting a 1-11 football team.

There’s probably a discussion to be had if year 0’s are really a thing anymore because of the portal, but realistically this should be one for Prime. The hype is a double edge sword, that schedule isn’t easy, and he’s inheriting a 1-11 football team.
After what Sonny, Lincoln and *** face Kelly accomplished with their teams last season, I don't think you can reasonably say year 0s are a thing anymore. They were an excuse of a bygone generation that doesn't exist anymore with the portal and NIL.

They should be even less of an excuse for rock stars like Deion who demand (different than command) instant cache. I actually do think with all the hype he should be held to a high hype train standard like SC was last year. Same way our 4-8 all time bad team was conference title berth or bust, they should be bowl or bust.

and said recipient didn't even notice it? Should be a bad look on BK as well.
To be fair, guys like BK typically have money managers and never actually check their own accounts or know what's coming in our out unless they're told. You'd think you'd notice an extra million in your life but there in lies the "problem with college athletics" today. BK makes about 10 a year and $1M is a drop in a bucket.

I also HIGHLY doubt this was an "accident." Especially at a sus place like LSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom