OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC can't tamper we...

giphy (3).gif

those numbers for Rashada just seem beyond insane. The family should have known something was up. And what he was asked to do, besides commit to the program, was so miniscule. 15 signed items per year, for example? What?

Shame on that family and their bagmen for thinking that was going to happen.

Narduzzi took a shot at Slovis and said “we knew there was a chance we were gonna lose our quarterback. We knew there was a chance that maybe we WANTED to lose our quarterback.”

What a douchebag. Do people still believe it’s NIL that’s making kids transfer away from him?

Narduzzi took a shot at Slovis and said “we knew there was a chance we were gonna lose our quarterback. We knew there was a chance that maybe we WANTED to lose our quarterback.”

What a douchebag. Do people still believe it’s NIL that’s making kids transfer away from him?

He’s the same guy who said they’d win the B1G every year after losing to MSU in their bowl game. The same guy who is a whopping 1-6 against the B1G in his tenure.

He’s a clown and a mediocre coach

Josh pate said this over the weekend but tried to play it off like he was just guessing.

If he doesn’t get a show clause I don’t really see why he would stick around waiting for Steele to retire.

He could easily get a big time DC gig in 2024.

Nard is a racist and a bad guy. He is not worth the headlines he gets. I hope Byron gets the ND OC job. Him and Freeman would be more Black excellence and would make me an even bigger fan of ND.

Guess we’re just waiting for Jason Candle to **** or get off the pot now for the OC gig

What’s the fan base saying?

And Candle isn’t worth the 15 months of drama. Is he good enough to warrant being Plan A in two cycles now?

What’s the fan base saying?

And Candle isn’t worth the 15 months of drama. Is he good enough to warrant being Plan A in two cycles now?
People are happy. He’s on of the best DCs in football. Top 10 defense with an offense that was as bad as Miami’s last year. I don’t think the fan base is the judge of whether it’s a good hire or not though :lol:.

Tbh, not even sure people can reliably eat that it’s Candle. Nobody had Guidry’s name until this morning. We’ll see who it is soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom