OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on urban.

The one thing I have loved about Day so far is we have not seen any of those “what the hell” losses where they lost to a vastly inferior team like Urban did (Purdue, Iowa, etc,).

Day coached probably the best game of his tenure so far against UGA but had a brain fart on that last drive by taking the ball out of strouds hand for one play (the up the gut play for nothing, thus resulting in using a time out), and then trying to have his kicker make that kick which was longer than his career high and probably the biggest kick of his life.

Im not thrilled about losing to Michigan but it’s not the crappy Brady Hoke teams of the past, they’re a legit team now with Harbaugh. He shouldn’t get fired over that when he’s not lost to any other B1G teams. Michigan (x2), Oregon, Clemson, Bama, and UGA are his only losses, that’s not really a bad list.

Well if 3 is true, you need to get down or lay down.
I am down but I have to be honest when things need to be better. I wanted SC to beat Utah and get to the playoffs. I wanted Lincoln to get a better D Coordinator. I will root for them and I hope they get to the playoffs. Reasons why I'm a fan of the teams in #3

1. FSU/Miami- As a kid growing up in Wyoming there was racism all around and my family always instilled in us a great sense of pride in being Black. My friends in elementary school used to hate on FSU and Miami for being thugs and criminals which back then made me love those teams more because in my house we were raised on knowing the code words of "thugs" and "criminal" and what they meant even before it became mainstream. I loved how those teams played and how triggered folks in non diverse Wyoming would get and how folks became Nebraska fans really quick.

2. tOSU- My dad is an alum and my oldest sister was born in Columbus. I watched more post Thanksgiving tOSU/ Michigan games than almost any other games. I wasn't a super vocal fan during the Urban years because I think he's a bad guy and a frontrunner that has poor people judgment.

3. SC- My grandpa was a huge OJ fan so I liked USC early on. The weird thing about growing up in Wyoming is that somehow there were more USC games on TV than UWyo games. No hate towards them and I for one like it when they do well.

I was the biggest USC fan in the world when they played Illinois in the rose bowl. Living in Champaign when Illinois beat OSU at OSU was brutal man, y’all don’t even know how much my phone blew up :smh:

You’re muted until you tell me when we can expect USC to win the PAC
200.gif

Got to pay to play like it should’ve always been. ND needs to get with it or get out. If I’m Freeman I work with Swarbrick and others to get the ND NIL machine rolling. Without it, Freeman’s time at ND will be a short one.

Only time a school should claim someone is if they played at said school and then finished elsewhere as a grad transfer. Anything other than that is a reach

Yea he did, he was good too. O’Brien being incompetent is why he was ran off for Mike Glennon.

He was one of the first big time QB transfers that came to the B1G from what I can remember. Went off his first game and I was worried Wisconsin was going to blow the doors off Ohio State that year since they were garbage. I’ll never forget the Braxton Miller bomb to win the game

Anyone know if Sark drives a G Wagon?

Attachments

• 6E65E3D8-1263-44A6-BB7B-0D9E0A664045.jpeg
    6E65E3D8-1263-44A6-BB7B-0D9E0A664045.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 55
I just remembered that a poster who was in Dallas for one of the bowl games claimed they actually ran into him driving that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom