OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day would’ve just ran the ball 3 times for no gain and settled for a FG anyway :smh:
Love listening to YouTubers postgame talk and there are no shortage of "what ifs" coming from that fan base... I really hope their coaches feel the same way

Love listening to YouTubers postgame talk and there are no shortage of "what ifs" coming from that fan base... I really hope their coaches feel the same way

I can’t stand that sh*t.

Even if we scored it wouldn’t have changed the defense ****ting the bed in the second half or his god awful offensive game plan to play conservative

I can’t stand that sh*t.

Even if we scored it wouldn’t have changed the defense ****ting the bed in the second half or his god awful offensive game plan to play conservative
I know every fan base has the guys that cant look in the mirror... I think Ryan Day is a lot like them in regards to Michigan... He is trying real hard to find that hate for the team but he is not tied to Ohio St like the past coaches have been... Maybe I am way off but he never seemed to fit the mold of coaches that I feared from that school.

Would Deion take a job at Colorado? Doesn't he have the cache to wait for a bigger school with a better situation to offer?

James Franklin to Auburn huh? With that recruiting class and he just got a new deal? Would be weird.

Would Deion take a job at Colorado? Doesn't he have the cache to wait for a bigger school with a better situation to offer?
Does he?

The jump from Jackson State to P5 is... massive.

But if I'm him - or any coach with career aspirations - Colorado is a non-starter.

James Franklin to Auburn huh? With that recruiting class and he just got a new deal? Would be weird.

The in game coaching decisions are going to drive them nuts, he doesn’t last more than two years.

Franklin is good at all the other stuff, but I honestly think this might be a good thing for PSU granted they hire the right replacement.

Franklin tired of playing third fiddle in the B1G East only to go get mopped in the SEC west

Poetic

Can’t wait to see his post game meltdowns

I know every fan base has the guys that cant look in the mirror... I think Ryan Day is a lot like them in regards to Michigan... He is trying real hard to find that hate for the team but he is not tied to Ohio St like the past coaches have been... Maybe I am way off but he never seemed to fit the mold of coaches that I feared from that school.

Harbaugh is 100% in Days head IMO. I don’t wanna say that Harbaugh feared Urban but at the very least he had a crazy amount of respect for him because of past/current achievements (at the time). I don’t think Harbaugh gives a **** about Day who inherited a Ferrari.

I said last year that when people were comparing Day and Kirby that Kirby has done a better job at UGA than Day has at tOSU. Don’t get me wrong, day is a great coach but all he has done is maintain the standard (outside of losing to Michigan). I don’t want to say he needs to win a Natty or he’s a dud, but honestly that’s about all that’s left with the amount of talent that gets pulled in there.

I also can’t stand how the fan base wants him gone because of these two losses. As mad as I am I don’t want that at all, he just needs to let Kevin Wilson run the offense like an OC should. It’s not like OSU is losing to some bad Brady Hoke era Michigan teams, they’re a top team in the country in both losses. Dudes like 45-5 with playoff appearances and a Natty appearance. All I can hope for going forward is we have a QB with some dog in him. CJ is a great talent and one of the best I’ve seen, but he’s not a leader and never has been. After seeing Fields, Barrett, Cardale, etc put their bodies on the line and take hits to make plays, it’s a bit disappointing to see what he brings in that regard. It’s not like he isn’t athletic enough to do it, but I think some of that is Day not wanting his QB to run either

Does he?

The jump from Jackson State to P5 is... massive.

But if I'm him - or any coach with career aspirations - Colorado is a non-starter.

Ryan Walters at Illinois would probably take the Colorado job if offered. I agree though, it’s career suicide

Deion going to Boulder? Heck, Deion even considering going to CU has to be a negotiation tactic for something else. Boulder is one of the most beautiful campuses in the country but a place to get your first P5 HC job it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom