OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for him. JSU has every right to feel some type of way. He definitely helped highlight HBCU culture. I went to FAMU and I was hoping he would stay to build up HBCU football and eventually create damage down the line. Can’t wait when we can compete against theses white schools. Our time is coming..

Coach Prime in Boulder is so crazy. It’s going to be interesting how that city/state treats him over the years.

crying-boy.gif

F this sports stuff. Enjoy these memories with the kids!

Spoiler alert: You’re getting in. Enjoy your family man, they’re a lot more important :lol:

I spent the entirety of the day yesterday wandering around a Christmas event and taking pictures with Santa wearing goofy pajama pants.

You got this. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

It’ll be fine. Baby girl is 4 and at the funnest age ever man.

I’ll be back afterwards to talk smack with y’all about bowl matchups and telling myself OSU gonna wax UGA (ha)

Underlined teams have accepted invitations to that bowl.

Fenway (Dec. 17): Cincinnati (9-3) vs. Louisville (7-5)
LA (Dec. 17): Fresno State (9-4) vs. Washington State (7-5)
Gasparilla (Dec. 23): Houston (7-5) vs. Missouri (6-6)
Quick Lane (Dec. 26): Liberty (8-4) vs. Toledo (8-5)

Birmingham (Dec. 27): BYU (7-5) vs. Syracuse (7-5)

First Responder (Dec. 27): Baylor (6-6) vs. SMU (7-5)
Military (Dec. 28): UCF (9-4) vs. Wake Forest (7-5)
Guaranteed Rate (Dec. 27): Texas Tech (7-5) vs. Wisconsin (6-6)
Holiday (Dec. 28): Oregon State (9-3) vs. Pittsburgh (8-4)
Liberty (Dec. 28): Arkansas (6-6) vs. Kansas (6-6)
Texas (Dec. 28): Florida (6-6) vs. Oklahoma State (7-5)
Pinstripe (Dec. 29): Iowa (7-5) vs. Notre Dame (8-4)
Duke's Mayo (Dec. 30): Minnesota (8-4) vs. NC State (8-4)
Sun (Dec. 30): Duke (8-4) vs. UCLA (9-3)
Music City (Dec. 31): Kentucky (7-5) vs. Maryland (7-5)

Las Vegas (Dec. 17): Oregon (9-3) vs. South Carolina (8-4)
Alamo (Dec. 29): Texas (8-4) vs. Washington (10-2)
Cheez-It (Dec. 29): Florida State (9-3) vs. Oklahoma (6-6)
Gator (Dec. 30): Mississippi State (8-4) vs. North Carolina (9-4)
Citrus (Jan. 2): LSU (9-4) vs. Purdue (8-5)
ReliaQuest (Jan. 2): Illinois (8-4) vs. Ole Miss (8-4)

Orange (Dec. 30): Clemson (11-2) vs. Tennessee (10-2)
Sugar (Dec. 31): Alabama (10-2) vs. Kansas State (10-3)
Cotton (Jan. 2): Tulane (11-2) vs. USC (11-2)
Rose (Jan. 2): Penn State (10-2) vs. Utah (10-3)

People can’t be mad at Deion man, coaches do this all the time. He knows what the ceiling is in that division of football (which is unfortunate because it should be higher) and he’s already hit it
Obviously we all understand wanting to advance his career. But a Black coach of his celebrity and fame, speaking how he was about the SWAC and JSU, it’s understandable why people are disappointed at him bolting for the first P5 that came knocking. Definitely makes this all seem like it was less about elevating HBCU football and more about Prime, which obviously it always was.

Obviously we all understand wanting to advance his career. But a Black coach of his celebrity and fame, speaking how he was about the SWAC and JSU, it’s understandable why people are disappointed at him bolting for the first P5 that came knocking. Definitely makes this all seem like it was less about elevating HBCU football and more about Prime, which obviously it always was.

I think Prime has always been about Prime :lol:

I also don’t think it was so much about the money as it was the opportunity, surely he has money already from the NFL days right?

I think Prime has always been about Prime :lol:

I also don’t think it was so much about the money as it was the opportunity, surely he has money already from the NFL days right?
Yea, he has but I feel like he was selling something bigger than that at JSU. But absolutely agree.

I saw a clip of him saying that he’d have to entertain P5s because his assistants are grossly underpaid so I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom