OFFICIAL 2022 LeBron 2 Retro Post: FINALLY

F84C2B17-3DBF-4C49-B6AE-D02CFB51BD06.png

Didn't pull the trigger so I'll wait it out too. Checking the outlet for return from time to time. I'm not a big size so deal can be had so gotta be patient.

I bought them after looking at my OGs held together with superglue but cancelled. I realized if I want to spend $210 on the IIs, it's gonna be for the breds

They're still showing FSRs on both the SNKRS app on my phone and the desktop version as well.

I'm going to try and wait this one out for a little bit and see if I can get under retail eventually.

I never had this OG colorway, only the the All Stars and Black/Reds, so I really want these. But I jumped the gun on the Maccabis and kind of regret not waiting for discounts.

The 7 was the first one to completely abandon the gray. I haaaate that they did that. The Dunkman colorway is supposed to be white/gray/green. 🔥

Also the 7 doesn't have the Dunkman logo prominently displayed on the upper anywhere. Strike 2 for me.

-foe

I had the unofficial dunkman 7 lows. Preferred those to the mid colorway. Matter fact those were the last lebrons I had

Ahhhh i forgot about the lows. The lows were niiiiice lol. I liked the mids bc of the blk/green cw which just popped imo, but something about the grey/why/green lows were spectacular

I’m “in” but not at $210 retail or $230 after cali tax. If i can find these in my size between $125-$150 then ill bite

I'm being cheap and waiting.. but I have so much blue clothing I could match these everyday

Back
Top Bottom